• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ended up copping my mom a oneplus 2 64 GB like new on CL for $200 with a brand new TGSP and ringke case. For the price that phone is dope. Unfortunately the SIM unlocked M9 doesn't work with T-mobile :frown: Looking for another phone for $200 or less for my dad who needs the most basic use ever. Found a note 4 semi locally but almost an hour drive each way. Any other suggestions or anyone letting something go in that range that I can get for him? Appreciate it fam :nthat:

Check out the Blu phones.

Ended up copping my mom a oneplus 2 64 GB like new on CL for $200 with a brand new TGSP and ringke case. For the price that phone is dope. Unfortunately the SIM unlocked M9 doesn't work with T-mobile :frown: Looking for another phone for $200 or less for my dad who needs the most basic use ever. Found a note 4 semi locally but almost an hour drive each way. Any other suggestions or anyone letting something go in that range that I can get for him? Appreciate it fam :nthat:

OPX.
Moto G.

OP3 looks nice. USB type-C still gives me chills though 
sick.gif

If anyone in here makes that jump just buy a **** ton of C chargers. You're on your own out there in those streets.
I bought like 4 cables of different sizes after I got my 6P. The USB-C to Micro USB Adapters get the job done if you're on the go and know you might not make it home. I just throw one in my wallet. Thankfully phone batteries charge pretty quick now and last long.

I bought like 4 cables of different sizes after I got my 6P. The USB-C to Micro USB Adapters get the job done if you're on the go and know you might not make it home. I just throw one in my wallet. Thankfully phone batteries charge pretty quick now and last long.

only thing I don't like about micro USB adapters is they don't charge phone as fast as a regular USB type-c cable. Imo

only thing I don't like about micro USB adapters is they don't charge phone as fast as a regular USB type-c cable. Imo
That's true. I wouldn't use it as a primary charger, but it serves it's purpose with portability. Sounds like a lot of people are avoiding Type C cables because they are worried about charging on the go. I was accustom to staying over someones house and using their charger. I have yet to meet anyone with a USB-C cable, so I'd be out of luck if I didn't have an adapter.

That's true. I wouldn't use it as a primary charger, but it serves it's purpose with portability. Sounds like a lot of people are avoiding Type C cables because they are worried about charging on the go. I was accustom to staying over someones house and using their charger. I have yet to meet anyone with a USB-C cable, so I'd be out of luck if I didn't have an adapter.
i got a usb-c cable in my backpack, every floor of my [emoji]127969[/emoji]. I keep the adapter in my [emoji]128663[/emoji].

I used to have to carry multiple batteries on me during the Galaxy Nexus days, that phone had absolutely terrible standby time. I'd put that thing in my pocket before class, walk out an hour later and lose 15%

I used to have to carry multiple batteries on me during the Galaxy Nexus days, that phone had absolutely terrible standby time. I'd put that thing in my pocket before class, walk out an hour later and lose 15%

Fam, when I had my Thunderbolt, which was Verizon's first LTE phone, I couldn't even use LTE cause the battery would die in two hours :lol:.

This wack *** T-Mobile Tuesdays app :smh:. Been trying to claim that $15 Lyft credit since like noon.

ive been using the moto x pure since it came out last year and its been decent only for me. the fast charging was great but after 8 months of using the phone the fast charging just became regular charging. went from a little over 1 hour to charge the phone to taking almost 3-4 hours to fully charge the phone. also the quality during calls is lacking and apps would crash randomly
battery life and charging have gone to **** in the last week...

gonna try to hold out for the note 6/7 or new nexus

I had to put my OPO charger to the side... Wasn't charging my phone fast enough :smh:

Using the adapter to the galaxy phones

The Google Play podcast selection has not improved in any way since launch. I may really have to pay for Pocket Casts Web.

Last edited:
Just decided to pay a lil more money and bought a 32gb Nexus 5x for $280. Figured for the price I paid for it, it's worth it though the new Nexus phones are dropping this year.

T-Mobile is beginning to phase out Jump on Demand. :frown:

Current JoD customers will be able to continue upgrading through JoD, but new customers will have to rely on EIP for promotional purchases and pricing. People like me are partially responsible so sorry :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a way to see if a phone on verizon is actually unlocked? Bought a G3 that is claimed to be unlocked but I just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom