• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 6p battery is dying quicker then ever also. I wanted to wait out for the ip7 but now hearing about the note 7 is making anxious about it.

How are you planning on getting the 6?

Correction, there is no Note 6. I was foolin y'all

are spigen cases that good?  i keep hearing about em. i got a mint tudia heavy duty for my 1+3 now. just got a spigen from amazon.

got the new i-orange 6.6ft rose gold usb-c cord too.

Is it the same footprint as the S7 edge? The slightly curved screen sounds good to me. Hitting the screen with my palm on the S7e is getting annoying.

p.s. how'd you get in contact with it?
:nerd:

Its slightly larger than a s7e from what I can tell but slightly smaller than a Note 5.

I cracked the screen on my s7e with a case due to no tempered glass options so I'm a little bent outta shape about the slightly curved screen on the Note.

I only had it for 10 minutes and it didn't have a sim in it so I don't know about the battery life.

:nerd:

Last edited:
are spigen cases that good? i keep hearing about em. i got a mint tudia heavy duty for my 1+3 now. just got a spigen from amazon.

got the new i-orange 6.6ft rose gold usb-c cord too.

Spigen is one of the best. Keep an eye on Slickdeals for when they go on sale for $3 shipped.

Touchwiz is light, slightly curved screen like you can barely tell, screen size is only 5.5 but the phone is dumb thin.

Apparently the stylus works under water.

Sammy should be giving free 256 gb sd cards with it too.

I'm all in.

Best on a phone ever

256GB :rofl: da ****

Lol he's exaggerating... can't say greatest ever an immeadiately start with the caveats.

It is dope tho. I got to hold one yesterday too... Samsung reps officially got em. That what you do @sneakerpro ?

Last edited:
Copped a Motorola Z Force just to play with until the N7 drops and I won't lie... it's low key pretty pretty dope. The modular design was executed well for once.

Nice nice phone although I think the standard Z feels more premium for some reason

Last edited:
Oh forgot to mention the iris scanner is legit as hell on the Note 7 too.

None of that using a picture stuff to get around it.

cant say i had a spigen case but there are some good cheap cases on amazon that work great also... most can be had for less than $10.00 too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom