• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't want to bring my phone up to my face to unlock it. Fingerprint is still my favorite solution

:rofl:

LG V20 confirmed for September release with 7.0 Nougat according to Droid Life
gonna be a tough decision between this and the note 7

also the nexus whatever number it is is not too far down the line either

6 inch screen, replaceable battery i'm in - most likely the v20 (v10 was a hugely underrated monster)

I feel the same way. I wanted to wait out for the ip7 but my 6p dies way to fast. So ima just go with the note 7.
are you rooted? I'm running pure nexus with ex kernal (Ghost pepper) profile and I work twelve hours sometimes and leave with around 50% left of heavy use all night (mainly playing music, and browsing FB)

are you rooted? I'm running pure nexus with ex kernal (Ghost pepper) profile and I work twelve hours sometimes and leave with around 50% left of heavy use all night (mainly playing music, and browsing FB)
No I'm not. Seeing that performance and I might have to tho. What network do you have? I'm on sprint so I feel like my phone is always searching for service which is a reason why my battery is always low also.

No I'm not. Seeing that performance and I might have to tho. What network do you have? I'm on sprint so I feel like my phone is always searching for service which is a reason why my battery is always low also.

Gotta get off sprint man. I had sprint the first couple months of having my 6p and thought my phone had a defective battery as I was getting only 2 hrs SOT. When I looked at my battery stats the color of the line for my service part was all red and yellow :x. Now that we switched to T-mobile I have full green under the service tab and I get 4 hrs SOT every day with my phone. Also I am on purenexus with custom kernel. Hope that helps, but til you ditch Sprint all your phones will probably have poor battery life

Back
Top Bottom