• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

[h2]Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-%$% HTC device headed for Verizon[/h2]
img_20100827_131036.jpg

HTC killing these gobbers!!

This is what the original Evo should've look like hardware wise.
maybe 1.3 ghz and LTE with gingerbread
eek.gif

So i did the whole downgrade to 2.1, root, then use a rooted 2.2 version.

I just put FRESH on my phone.....fairly plain, looking for some themes to put on it.

I just put FRESH on my phone.....fairly plain, looking for some themes to put on it.

Is there any way to make it so that when I crop wallpapers I can make that orange box more vertical than square. I dony use a scrolling wallpaper and my resolution is always too square and not tall enough

Is there any way to make it so that when I crop wallpapers I can make that orange box more vertical than square. I dony use a scrolling wallpaper and my resolution is always too square and not tall enough

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

how big is the screen....if its 4 inch or above with a camera on the front i'm sold.

Screen is 4.3 and it has a front facing camera. Basically Verizon version of the Evo hardware wise but might potentially be the first phone with LTE

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

how big is the screen....if its 4 inch or above with a camera on the front i'm sold.

Screen is 4.3 and it has a front facing camera. Basically Verizon version of the Evo hardware wise but might potentially be the first phone with LTE

There is a new update to SprintTV, v2.0, there is also a new update to SprintVoicemail (keeps crashing though) and FireFox has released the alpha version of Fennec (FireFox Mobile Browser) for Android.

There is a new update to SprintTV, v2.0, there is also a new update to SprintVoicemail (keeps crashing though) and FireFox has released the alpha version of Fennec (FireFox Mobile Browser) for Android.

Verizon going hard in the paint with the phones. 
smh.gif
@ the fascinate coming out exactly a day after they claim the droid x i ordered would be available. Sure vzw.

Verizon going hard in the paint with the phones. 
smh.gif
@ the fascinate coming out exactly a day after they claim the droid x i ordered would be available. Sure vzw.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yea im still looking around to see what Rom I want to flash. But it seems like Android/Phone companies do a pretty good job with the stock Roms. Its not like WM where the chefs make much better Roms.

Yea im still looking around to see what Rom I want to flash. But it seems like Android/Phone companies do a pretty good job with the stock Roms. Its not like WM where the chefs make much better Roms.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I just put this on my phone today...Its pretty dope.

One thing i did notice was that there arent as many themes on the evo 4G as there was on the G1.......I know the phone hasnt been out that long, but when i got the g1, they had HELLA themes out within 2 months.  Although this might be harder to make because of the eclair and froyo roms being released.

I know im gonna change to Cyanogen mod......but i NEED 4G and gps, and his roms dont have that yet.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I just put this on my phone today...Its pretty dope.

One thing i did notice was that there arent as many themes on the evo 4G as there was on the G1.......I know the phone hasnt been out that long, but when i got the g1, they had HELLA themes out within 2 months.  Although this might be harder to make because of the eclair and froyo roms being released.

I know im gonna change to Cyanogen mod......but i NEED 4G and gps, and his roms dont have that yet.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm joining team android in a few weeks with the Evo

what are some good apps to start with?
nerd.gif

"Yo Momma Dot Comma"

It gives you all the latest and top rated yo momma jokes of the day. Manditory app.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm joining team android in a few weeks with the Evo

what are some good apps to start with?
nerd.gif

"Yo Momma Dot Comma"

It gives you all the latest and top rated yo momma jokes of the day. Manditory app.

Back
Top Bottom