• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same thing man, some days it'll die at 30% and the next day at 21% but as soon as I charge it the green battery will say like 40%.

The guy at Verizon said my actual port was messed up.
Aww ok. Yep sounds identical to my issue. Does the note 4 support wireless charge? Maybe that would help out. Ive been thinking about buying one lately 

My man, the fact that you're still holding out strong with the N5 is an inspiration to me

Honestly I really don't have a reason to upgrade other than "want" to upgrade. I've been tempted, but this Nexus 5 still holding me down. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
OG Motorola Droid is the goat.

It brought Droid into the mainstream and made it profitable.

Phone was built like a tank too.

I'd go blackberry world edition pre camera. The track ball was CRizzaCK

Then Samsung schi40 or something like that. Windows phone with full keyboard and stylus... yearsss ahead of its time.

Definately Galaxy s3, still usable today

And the og Droid 2 > Droid 1

Last edited:
Two htc's but no mention of da M7, da precursor to almost all da phones outchea with similar design language?

da S2 but not da game changing S3, which finally got carriers to stop putting out weird variants of da same damn phone nd really put sammy on da map?

ya really not going to include da note 2 that really made these oversized phones da new norm?

pos battery in da nexus 5 automatically disqualifies it.

Last edited:
Two htc's but no mention of da M7, da precursor to almost all da phones outchea with similar design language?

da S2 but not da game changing S3, which finally got carriers to stop putting out weird variants of da same damn phone nd really put sammy on da map?

ya really not going to include da note 2 that really made these oversized phones da new norm?

Yea agree on all points.

Nexus 5 battery is what nightmares are made of :x

Last edited:
OG Motorola Droid is the goat.

It brought Droid into the mainstream and made it profitable.

Phone was built like a tank too.

OG Motorola Droid doesn't get the respect it deserves cause it was a Verizon exclusive

It also is the reason dumb *** iPhones user's call all phones running android "Droids" :x

Back
Top Bottom