• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're doing a top 5 list and I don't see at least two HTC phones, you're wildin'
And the Galaxy S3 is the reason I don't eem buy Samsung phones. Worst android experience of my life hands down.

i remember when the s3 dropped and everybody and their grandma made fun of it for being too big. how times have changed.

New picture of the LG V20 from evleaks.

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to have the standard and wide angle lenses like g5. Can't exactly tell what that little button is by the play store icon. Maybe it's a battery release like the g5,looks like it's more of a button. I should have some concrete info around next week tho.

Modular design like the G5, pretty sure its the battery release as well. Can you confirm wether or not the B&O headphones will be coming to the US?

haven't been in this thread for a while...but went into a best buy to grab a xbox accessory and always check out the phones real quick.

saw and held the note 7, by far it is the best designed phone i've ever held. black on black is :x :pimp:. but that price was :smh: $850. thats more than a lot of laptops. and that phone won't be worth 50% of that in 24 months. and you still won't get timely updates. but man is it beautiful.

moto z. it is a damn thin phone but i think the design is extra meh. and i don't like a big chin for a fingerprint sensor that doesn't double as a home button. i prefer the android on screen controls anyways, but just to have a sensor there is dumb imo.

and speaking of design the HTC nexus looks kind of meh to me as well. 6P will still be next phone. unless i hold out for 2017 nexus

Last edited:
Does Samsung send you a tracking # with the give away promotion? Mine says its in routebut no tracking

2-3 years?!?! cmon now. I could see 1-1.5 years but by then everyone is on to the next hot thing. No phone is gonna hold value like that. I see it falling to the $400 range by that time no problem. In 2-3 years they'll be on the Note 9/10

2-3 years?!?! cmon now. I could see 1-1.5 years but by then everyone is on to the next hot thing. No phone is gonna hold value like that. I see it falling to the $400 range by that time no problem. In 2-3 years they'll be on the Note 9/10

Yeah, two to three years is OD.

One to 1.5 is a decent outlook.

So my M9 just crapped out on me. I can't use the touchscreen at all. I went to T-Mobile and the employee said you can just send in the phone for it to be replaced but if there's water damage then I'll have to shell out the 300 fee to get it fixed. I got my phone wet 3 days ago on a ride but the worker checked and said it seems to be okay but internally there may be water in there. I only have 250 left to pay it off. Idk what to do so it's either send it in and pay 150 to replace it if there's no water damage, send it in and see if there is then get charged 300 automatically since there's water in there, send it to insurance and pay 175 only if there is water damage, or use my jump on demand but it still has to be inspected then idk the worker didn't explain the jump on demand part in terms of inspection. I'm going back tomorrow to figure out what the jump on demand is going to work out. I wanna hear your guys thoughts.

I'm not a fan of LG phones and that finger print sensor on the back, I'm still not a fan of.

Does Samsung send you a tracking # with the give away promotion? Mine says its in routebut no tracking

I got a Fed Ex number in my it's on it's way message.

but it's been pending since then

Anyone have any recommendations on a long (at least 6ft) micro USB cable? Or should I just go with a highly rated one off Amazon? Are those braided ones any better than just the regular wire ones?

Last edited:
Anyone have any recommendations on a long (at least 6ft) micro USB cable? Or should I just go with a highly rated one off Amazon? Are those braided ones any better than just the regular wire ones?

Anker Powerline>>

...but then again I've never used any others aside from the standard out of the box ones.

Amazon product ASIN B012VZ7MUM
I know Anker is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to cables but it kinda sucks they only go up to 6ft. I may cop and just deal with it :lol:.

Anker Powerline>>

...but then again I've never used any others aside from the standard out of the box ones.

Amazon product ASIN B012VZ7MUM
I know Anker is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to cables but it kinda sucks they only go up to 6ft. I may cop and just deal with it
laugh.gif
Amazon product ASIN B012WF7ORW

Thanks guys :smokin. I've used Monoprice for HDMI cables in the past and they've always been great quality. I think I'm gonna go with the Anker from Amazon since I get free next day shipping with Prime. Don't know why I couldn't find that 10ft Anker :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom