• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any way to permanently disable wifi?

I have wi-off at all times, for some reason it keeps turning on whenever it wants :smh:

Note 4 6.0.1

Last edited:
^ try turning off wifi under location settings.

also under app permissions, you can try to find the offending app and take away it's ability to use wifi. not sure what this looks like in android 6 but it should be there.

Im about to order the N7 .. I honeslty dont need a 256GB mem card, I have this 32GB Note 4 and have yet to fill it up. Also have several micro mem cards in diff sozes and have only filled up 1 which was an 8GB.

But I also prob wont even use the gear fit. Is this like the apple watch or is it like a fitbit?

:wow:
@xdadevelopers First time someone has been banned for trying to trade human organs ...

Im about to order the N7 .. I honeslty dont need a 256GB mem card, I have this 32GB Note 4 and have yet to fill it up. Also have several micro mem cards in diff sozes and have only filled up 1 which was an 8GB.

But I also prob wont even use the gear fit. Is this like the apple watch or is it like a fitbit?

It's like both, with emphasis on health stuff. If you don't need the watch you can just flip it.

I havent had any issues with my note7. Went river rafting yesterday and my phone still works great. Speaker was muffled for a couple hours but good now

Last edited:
Not having any of the issues you guys are saying with the Note 7 so far. It's been great.

Last edited:
^ try turning off wifi under location settings.

also under app permissions, you can try to find the offending app and take away it's ability to use wifi. not sure what this looks like in android 6 but it should be there.

ok cool. it had it on high accuracy.

my concern is with it being on all the time & connecting to an unsecure public network.

Only issue I've had is it does get a bit laggy at times. Battery's been great so far though.

I havent had any issues with my note7. Went river rafting yesterday and my phone still works great. Speaker was muffled for a couple hours but good now

Used mine in the shower a couple times, didn't take into account the water drops causing false touches but it was kinda fun. No speaker issues afterwards

Crappy Battery life
Easily Scratchable screen
Laggy software

Not worth the price.

Battery life is legit
Screen yet to be scratched
Minimally "laggy"

But what is worth the price?

Used mine in the shower a couple times, didn't take into account the water drops causing false touches but it was kinda fun. No speaker issues afterwards

should have copped the 3D headset to use in there too 
laugh.gif

Battery life is legit
Screen yet to be scratched
Minimally "laggy"

But what is worth the price?
idk. Op3 costs just 400 bucks. I think it's worth the price

A phone nearing $1000 should not have ANY lag whatsoever.
it's TouchWiz. On my note 3, with battery saver off, the phone flies. With it on, it's slow. Look up how much ram TouchWiz is using on the 7, and it's probably a bunch. Combine that with battery saver and you get lag.

A phone nearing $1000 should not have ANY lag whatsoever.
it's TouchWiz. On my note 3, with battery saver off, the phone flies. With it on, it's slow. Look up how much ram TouchWiz is using on the 7, and it's probably a bunch. Combine that with battery saver and you get lag.

How much memory TW uses doesn't really matter. Any memory that isn't used is wasted memory.

I'm just saying, if I'm paying $1000 for a phone and it's lagging, that's unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom