• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone explain why Oneplus 3s on Swappa are still being sold for retail prices. Are people really paying retail for a used phone?

HD2 rooted running android :nthat:

HD2 stock running windows :x

the HD2 had wild longevity. HTC killed that phone, then developers/xda community used resurrection no jutsu and kept that phone going for a few more years.

in doing so, i think they made a great statement. that all this new hardware being fed to us annually is all marketing and gimmicks. android can run on hardware that is years old, especially nowadays. i'd wager a phone from 5 years ago could run 7.0. but of course, where is the $$ in that...b

i know im not pointing out something you guys didn't realize, this is the android thread after all lol.

but i look at the note 7 and im torn cuz its prolly the hottest looking design i've ever seen for a large screen smartphone, but at 850, you are getting ocean's eleven robbed. wouldn't even be surprised if samsung was testing prototype hardware for note 8 right now.

From da sound of it some of yall might say da note 7 is worth that much.

Crappy Battery life
Easily Scratchable screen
Laggy software

Not worth the price.
Trust me i jumped to the note 7 from iphone. I guess i expected too much from Samsung. Once youre used to iphone and how smooth it operates anything else is wack. I considered returning my phone but ill ride it out until the iphone 7.

Buggy af
Def notice lag between apps or in text/typing
Water resistance is very nice.
Battery life is dope but i find myself charging it more than my 6s when i had my apple watch connected. (Bluetooth locations is off and all that extra stuff)

:lol: man i was loyal to Samsung/android until the iphone 6 (phone size). Im trying really hard to like this phone.

Note series is just for me, plain and simple. I've noticed a little lag here and there, but whatever.

I do miss being able to switch batteries like on the v10 tho.

I copped the mophie 3x powerpack from vzw; 6,000 Mah, I was :wow: when I saw that. Joint is mad sleek too. It's like the exact same size as the note 2. It's vzw's accessory of the month and it's going for 60.

The bottom line is no phone is perfect and you'll find cats complaining about everything, valid or not. In my experience, the ones that are most disappointed with their phones are the loudest while the ones who enjoy it won't be saying as much.

Only thing you can really do is try out the phones you like and see which one you like best.

In the past year I've had a phone from Motorola, LG, Huawei, Samsung, and even Apple. All had their pros and cons. Just gotta figure out which one has the most benefits for you.

Last edited:
I copped the mophie 3x powerpack from vzw; 6,000 Mah, I was :wow: when I saw that. Joint is mad sleek too. It's like the exact same size as the note 2. It's vzw's accessory of the month and it's going for 60.

:x :x :x
mophie products are pretty overpriced IMO. You can find plenty of quality power banks on Amazon with a higher capacity and for much cheaper.

Amazon product ASIN B0194WDVHI
Amazon product ASIN B00JM59JPG
Amazon product ASIN B00H9BEC8E
Amazon product ASIN B00MQSMEEE
Amazon product ASIN B00AANQLRI

Last edited:
i havent noticed any lag on my note 7.. im coming from the note 4.. i turned off a animation scales in the developer mode, i dont use the edge options, turned off some of the apps that i wont be using like lookout and what not.. .phones runs perfect for me...

The only issue I have with Touchwiz, is how warm the phone/tablets get. It's a lot better than it used to be, TouchWz used to be crap. I still don't really like the way it looks compared to Sense or plain overlay, but it's cleaner and not as much of a memory hog. There was a time when I said I would never get a Samsung phone.

Crappy Battery life
Laggy software

Not worth the price.

You might want to try a factory reset.

I haven't experienced any of those problems.

My battery life is a lot better than I thought. Initially it was shaky when it was loading everything.

and I have no lag

Last edited:
Already got my spigen joint that I ordered Friday. Just what I expected. Can't believe this joint was $3 shipped. It began to peel the bottom of the screen protector, but i just used my nail to tuck it underneath and it's fine now.

The tech 21 joint didn't align properly with the buttons, so I'm glad I took it back.

The only issue I have with Touchwiz, is how warm the phone/tablets get. It's a lot better than it used to be, TouchWz used to be crap. I still don't really like the way it looks compared to Sense or plain overlay, but it's cleaner and not as much of a memory hog. There was a time when I said I would never get a Samsung phone.

Crappy Battery life
Laggy software

Not worth the price.

You might want to try a factory reset.

I haven't experienced any of those problems.

My battery life is a lot better than I thought. Initially it was shaky when it was loading everything.

and I have no lag

right now im averaging about 3.5-4 hours SOT. is this normal? i didn't start the phone fresh i used the smart thing

Samsung still hasn't shipped my gear fit. [emoji]128529[/emoji] They created the label 4 days ago

Dudes created my label in less than 24 hours, the tracking number told me I get it Wednesday but it didn't actually ship until Wednesday and I got it Saturday.

Only a week turnaround time but I was upset at first.

Back
Top Bottom