• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're under the microscope right now. Every flaw in every device of theirs is going to be questioned. Even if it's only one case or two.

LG should have released the v20 especially with all the note 7 issues. The bad part is they don't even have a release date. I have the G5 for a loaner since my note 7 is back at Samsung, the cool thing about this phone is the battery and camera. The wide angle lense is greatness.
trust me. Everyone is triple stress checking their batteries now. I forsee the dash charge, which oneplus licenses from oppo, getting a lit more interest from the major companies. Takes all the stress out of the phone and battery and puts it in the charging block and cable.

http://m.androidcentral.com/heres-what-you-need-know-about-dash-charge-oneplus-3

Last edited:
This Note 7 debacle reminds me of the issue that happened to Chipotle earlier this year. An issue that affected less than a percent of devices sold (vast majority of people that ate at Chipotle never got sick) has taken on a life of its own and the media has ran with it. At least around here, some Chipotle locations that used to be packed have still not recovered. I'm curious to see if aomething similar happens with the Galaxy line of phones.

They're under the microscope right now. Every flaw in every device of theirs is going to be questioned. Even if it's only one case or two.

This Note 7 debacle reminds me of the issue that happened to Chipotle earlier this year. An issue that affected less than a percent of devices sold (vast majority of people that ate at Chipotle never got sick) has taken on a life of its own and the media has ran with it. At least around here, some Chipotle locations that used to be packed have still not recovered. I'm curious to see if aomething similar happens with the Galaxy line of phones.

Yup and you know how people work, while this is an issue its also a way for someone to try and make a quick buck.

Dude got burned in May and is just now suing? If I had an issue like that, it would have been known ASAP. Working in construction I wonder if something happened to where his phone was bumped while in his pocket. Sucks he had that damaged i cant even imagine having fire that close to my nuts, yet alone on my body

I wasn't a fan of Samsung because of TouchWiz and their build quality, but they've improved both over the past two years and decided to give them a shot. I'm sure this is going to benefit Motorola, LG and maybe even some of the $400 brands if the public gains more knowledge of them.

This new nova update is poppin

I kind of want that Samsung A9 Pro...

6" 1080p Super AMOLED
4gb Ram
5000" mAh battery w/ Quick Charge
Snapdragon 652
16MP camera

Design is alright. I don't like the TouchWiz on it but I can bear it

Last edited:
I kind of want that Samsung A9 Pro...

6" 1080p Super AMOLED
4gb Ram
5000" mAh battery w/ Quick Charge
Snapdragon 652
16MP camera

Design is alright. I don't like the TouchWiz on it but I can bear it

I want this too but it's international only

Last edited:
I love my 7 plus... [emoji]128542[/emoji] Sry bros

I'm not sure if I'll be back for awhile. Imma still hold onto this s7e though as a backup because the camera ***** on this thing still...

Back
Top Bottom