• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note 7 is quite possibly my favorite device I've ever used, but I'm almost certain now I'm gonna go to the dark side and get the 7 Plus (for this cycle at least). I shouldn't have to be concerned about whether or not my phone will catch fire, even if there's a small chance of it happening. Samsung really bungled this release and it's a shame.
I'll go back to my v10 before I go to apple.

I used the note 7 for three weeks and it was laggy as hell

I don't know what y'all saw in it...

Most of my previous devices were either 1+, custom ROMs, or Nexus devices so maybe I'm spoiled...

But the Note 7 was wack... I have a 1+2 that's a year old, cracked, water damaged, and only has about 10 GB of space left... Hadn't been factory reset or cleaned for over 8 months..

And it's still more responsive and quicker than my note 7 was...

Last edited:
I've heard that the v20 is an audiophiles dream. They said that while using headphones, the sound quality blows any other device out of the water, and this came from a HARD CORE apple Stan.

Max Lee from YouTube got to test it with some Sennheiser HD800S headphones ($1500) without an headphone amp. The V20 could drive those without it

Smh haven't had any issues with my replacement but this is disheartening. I'll just go back to the GS7E eventually I think. Probably won't ever be able to fly with this thing.

yea Sammy takin a major L the the Note 7. I'm fine with holding down my V10 for another year or so, but if I were looking to get a new phone right now, I'd go with the 6p. even if its almost a year old that phone is still heavenly :pimp:

Posting from my original Note7
Literally can't think of what phone I would want to trade this in for. This note7 is so damn good

Posting from my original Note7
Literally can't think of what phone I would want to trade this in for. This note7 is so damn good

There isn't a better phone outside of the obvious build flaw. Anything I trade it for would be a downgrade, but unless they did a mandatory recall again I'm sucking with it.

It's a phone fam. Nothing it does is worth it. You all need to get rid of it.

"Mandatory recall again". Read how that sounds. You guys are toying with your safety for a phone.

Last edited:
It's a phone fam. Nothing it does is worth it. You all need to get rid of it.

"Mandatory recall again". Read how that sounds. You guys are toying with your safety for a phone.

While the chances of anything being wrong with their phones are low, it blows my mind that people would risk it. These things could start a fire in your house/car etc.

Personally I would trade it in for a V20 or Pixel XL

I'm on my second note 7. I had the G5 as a replacement, I'm gonna wait til next week and grab the v20. It should be released by that time.

Back
Top Bottom