Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what all da fat shaming has done? :smh:

Ain't nothing wrong with been seen with a bbw.

Last edited:
What does that have to do phones lmao
laugh.gif
He's saying everybody wanted their phones to be thinner and thinner, and now it has blew up in our faces (dont kill me @KingFoamNYC)

OK now I'm hearing that you'll get refunded for your accessories without even having to return them. Once Samsung receives your note, you'll be compensated for the tax, payments and accessories.

One of our staff members recently received the image above, a push message from Samsung alerting him that the Galaxy S7 is not a dangerous smartphone. “Your Galaxy S7 is not an affected device,” the message reads. “The Galaxy S7 is not subject to recall. You can continue to use your device normally.”

Link

:rofl:
rip galaxy name

Keeping it funky I don't think anything is going to happen to you if you keep the Note 7.

I do think they will lock the IMEIs eventually

Last edited:
Keeping it funky I don't think anything is going to happen to you if you keep the Note 7.

I do think they will lock the IMEIs eventually
if I told you your car had a 1 in a million it would blow up, would you use it? I am curious as to the rights to those who actually bought /own their phones outright.

I think if you probably keep it even after the IMEI is locked if anything happens it's on you. I don't think it's that serious to do for a phone.

They'll come out with a better one that doesn't blow up :lol:

It seems like Apple took its easy this year and took a half step with the 7 and 7+ but still ******** all over the android field

Samsung rep is in the dumpster.

Pixel is not waterproof no stereo speakers and is expensive for what it is.

Sony falling off

HTC falling off.

LG don't know what they're doing.

Motorola hasn't recovered

Wanted to quote this.

Excellent post.

Dudes ain't never step foot in here before #firegate :lol: I guess this whole fiasco makes them feel better about owning the device with the less superior OS and hardware compared to Samsung's older flagship the S7 and S7 Edge

Dudes ain't never step foot in here before #firegate :lol: I guess this whole fiasco makes them feel better about owning the device with the less superior OS and hardware compared to Samsung's older flagship the S7 and S7 Edge

you would think these dudes have company shares the way they protect apple :lol:

State of Android phones is in shambles.

Just stating facts.

I'm all for a competitive market, the consumer wins in the end. These OEMs stay ******* up though.

Last edited:
But google is already starting to move away from the nexus line and who knows if your phone will still get updates next year

Think about all the android phones thats never even got marshmallows or lollipop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom