• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google will continue to support the Nexus 5x and 6P for the foreseeable future as they've already stated.

My Nexus 5 still runs great, battery isn't the best but I've had it for 3 years, so that's expected.

Keep swinging tho, with those "facts"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me why my 3 month old 6S+ runs like crap with this weak iOS 10. Fragmentation also exist on older devices running newer software. I'm fully prepared for my 6s+ to be unusable by iOS 11. I have ui glitches and screen flickering which many other users are experiencing. Totally unacceptable

Last edited:
What about the nexus 4,5,6 tho

6 is Nougat compatible as well. But Is the Iphone 4S, 4,... supported w/ iOS10? The older the phone is, the least likely it's able to support new OSes, that's just technology.

Try again b.

Tell me why my 3 month old 6S+ runs like crap with this weak iOS 10. Fragmentation also exist on older devices running newer software. I'm fully prepared for my 6s+ to be unusable by iOS 11. I have ui glitches and screen flickering which many other users are experiencing. Totally unacceptable

If the phone is compatible, u might wanna factory reset and have the iOS 10 update on it fresh. The more OS updates your phone goes through, the buggier it will be.

Last edited:

6 is Nougat compatible as well. But Is the Iphone 4S, 4,... supported w/ iOS10? The older the phone is, the least likely it's able to support new OSes, that's just technology.

Try again b.

Talking about the 4 and 4S :lol:

Nexus 4 came out 2 months AFTER the iPhone 5 (sep 2012) which is still supported on iOS 10

You try again b

Is nexus 4,5,6 getting 7.1?

It should still have good resale value

Sell it and cop a used s7 edge

Try again b.

Nexus 4 came out 2 months AFTER the iPhone 5 (sep 2012) which is still supported on iOS 10

You try again b

So we went from 7.0 to 7.1? Ok, will the iPhone 5 support iOS 10.x?

Try again b.

You try again b

They still getting betas, so probably

Last edited:

Try again b.

You try again b

They still getting betas, so probably

Nexus 5 might get Nougat, it's up in the air, it if doesn't I aint even mad since it had a solid run. Technology is forever changing and you can't expect your device to have the latest OS when the specs won't allow it and the N5 was underpowered when it released compared to its competitors but it is still doing well even w/ 6.0 on it.

It would take for Google to just throw all damns out the window in order for them to stop supporting the Nexus line since the Pixel line is released.

I mean the nexus 6 dropped not even 2 years ago and we don't know if it's getting 7.1

Same company that came out with onhub and ditched it for google wifi

The latest software version not eem that serious imo

There really havent been any huge leaps from version to version, so im going to stick with my g2 til i can find a worthy replacement.

I mean the nexus 6 dropped not even 2 years ago and we don't know if it's getting 7.1

Same company that came out with onhub and ditched it for google wifi

It got 7, they just started OTAs for it so I don't see why it wouldn't get 7.1.....whenever it comes out.

whats crazy is everyone hating on Samsung for the failure of the note but totally disregard the good releases in the galaxy 7 and 7 edge which are really good phones... my galaxy s7 is still running great and had it on day 1

Last edited:
RIP to what could have been the GOAT phone. I'll be officially going back to the S7E tomorrow, probably going to cop the silver.

IPhones users really coming in here? :lol: good god that's corny
Maybe if IPhone could get Kodi from the appstore, a back button, able to play half the live streams I load, had a headphone jack, expandable memory, a decent camera, etc people in this thread would care

my nexus 6 still brand new after 2 years, running the latest android. got at least another year in it.

I'm sure the iPhone 5 has another year of updates in it too (but do they help? :lol:) but then you still got yourself a 4" screen. may as well dust off my blackberry.

Last edited:
I've done iPhone and it's not better for me so I went ahead and starting my transition to the Pixel XL. Can't wait to get the Daydream

I've done iPhone and it's not better for me so I went ahead and starting my transition to the Pixel XL. Can't wait to get the Daydream

For some strange reason I think tech heads and reviewers are gonna adore this phone. It's just way too much for a broke boy like me

Back
Top Bottom