• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold 6P arrive today. Dude all the updates and got nougat going.

I've already gotten two compliments on it... They say it looks really high tech.

Phone's gigantic... Bigger than the note 7

It's somewhat thin, too... not iPhone thin

This phone is buttery smooth... You can tell the difference between stock Android and everything else.

Can't wait for xposed so I can get some great battery life and customize it a bit more.

Comparing a phone from 2014 to phone from 2016

Makes sense

What improvements did u mention software wise ? Plenty Android devices have offered those hardware additions for years...

So yeah he has all right to compare a phone from 2014 to 2016 when there is essentially zero innovation or improvement on the software front.

Last edited:
Huh? So your comparing a 3 year old phone to a brand new one and getting disappointed?

Outside of "3D touch" what is the difference between a 6 plus and the newest models ?
Class leading processsor?

dual 12mp Camera?

Color accurate screen?

3gb ram?

Waterproofing?

Stereo speakers?

7mp front camera?

Raw image support?

The 3GB of RAM is the crucial difference here. The 1GB iPhones like the 6 Plus are simply not future proof like the 6s Plus and 7 Plus

I pulled out my S3 (running kitkat) to see just how much phones have changed in the past 4.5 years. It's a bit disappointing how little has changed.

Screens are slightly bigger, cameras are better, and software runs more smoothly, but most of the interface and user experience is the same.

Only reason I switched from it was the cracked screen and the batteries kept failing.

Sure iphones are different as there was a drastic change when they finally decided to increase screen size. But everything else has been incremental.

Last edited:
Da future of mobile computing

Also T-Mobile is taking preorders for da v20 for a cheap $770
You can get a $200 credit if you trade in a working 4G phone
My mom is looking for a 2 in 1 laptop would you be able to make some recommendations?

Ehh on jumping to the V20, that's still too much money. Unless I can easily sell those headphones.

Does she want detachable screen or a flip? I have the Lenovo yoga 710 and it's a solid device, 256gb SSD, I believe 4gb RAM, and an i5 processor. Costs around $600 at Best Buy.

I want that Yogabook so bad but can't swallow the price until I know I'll use it as much as I think I would :lol:

Last edited:
Bout to hang this g2 up since they giving a $200 credit for trade ins and cop a v20

Last edited:

My mom is looking for a 2 in 1 laptop would you be able to make some recommendations?

Ehh on jumping to the V20, that's still too much money. Unless I can easily sell those headphones.

Does she want detachable screen or a flip? I have the Lenovo yoga 710 and it's a solid device, 256gb SSD, I believe 4gb RAM, and an i5 processor. Costs around $600 at Best Buy.

I want that Yogabook so bad but can't swallow the price until I know I'll use it as much as I think I would :lol:
Detachable.

If I had one of those that thing would be FILLED with pr0n :x :smh:

Not really besides da Surface Pro 4 or da Acer Switch Alpha 12. Everything currently on da market has too many compromises or is too expensive for what your getting imo, including the two I mentioned. The surface pro 4 will require you to spend another $100+ on a keyboard and da switch alpha has poor battery life and is no longer at da sweet spot price of $500.

Detachable.

If she's going to always use it on a stable base like a table then she couldn't go wrong w/ the Surface, You also have the Asus Transformer book, the HP Pavillion X2 is also pretty decent and is the most versatile one that I've seen.

Not really besides da Surface Pro 4 or da Acer Switch Alpha 12. Everything currently on da market has too many compromises or is too expensive for what your getting imo, including the two I mentioned. The surface pro 4 will require you to spend another $100+ on a keyboard and da switch alpha has poor battery life and is no longer at da sweet spot price of $500.

Detachable.

If she's going to always use it on a stable base like a table then she couldn't go wrong w/ the Surface, You also have the Asus Transformer book, the HP Pavillion X2 is also pretty decent and is the most versatile one that I've seen.
She already has a surface 2 :lol:. She wanted to upgrade and Idk what it was about it that she didn't like but yeah. You guys are helping me a ton and it's very appreciated.

She already has a surface 2 :lol:. She wanted to upgrade and Idk what it was about it that she didn't like but yeah. You guys are helping me a ton and it's very appreciated.

If it's da surface 2 and not da surface pro 2 then it's da last devices running that windows RT garbage instead of da proper windows so a surface pro 4 would be a huge upgrade in hardware and software. But it'll cost you.

Da pavilion x2 has poor battery life, requires cranking up da brightness to see it even while indoors, and has HP's garbage warranty and customer support attached to it.

Last edited:

If it's da surface 2 and not da surface pro 2 then it's da last devices running that windows RT garbage instead of da proper windows so a surface pro 4 would be a huge upgrade in hardware and software. But it'll cost you.

Boy is it :lol: I'd assume she still has a keyboard to use w/ the new one but she gon drop a cool stack minimum for the Surface.

One thing that would make the surface better to use would be a hinge portion on the keyboard to make it more stable on your lap or softer surfaces but Microsoft gon Microsoft :lol:

Boy is it :lol: I'd assume she still has a keyboard to use w/ the new one but she gon drop a cool stack minimum for the Surface.

One thing that would make the surface better to use would be a hinge portion on the keyboard to make it more stable on your lap or softer surfaces but Microsoft gon Microsoft :lol:

They had to save that for da surface pro 5 to get people to upgrade.

If it's not the Pro then she should just upgrade to a Pro. I remember when they were phasing out the RT, I was working at BestBuy and they were practically giving those things away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom