• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had the v10 for a while and it just doesn't seem like much of an upgrade from that. I plugged up some beats solo and I was not blown away by the dac. Maybe my studios will have a better effect. After reading up on the pixel i don't think I'm interested so by default I'll just stick with the v20. Can't believe they're not doing the battery promo; customers are gonna get a free pair of b&o earbuds valued at 149.

I'm still rocking with my Note 3 lol. I was planning on getting a Note 7, but then it became a bomb. Thought of getting an iPhone 7 but it hasn't changed at all from the 6. How true are these rumors of an iPhone 8 coming out in less than a year and being special because of the 10 anniversary? I might just wait another year until Samsung unveils the S8 and Note 8. Would that be the smart thing to do? I don't want to buy a new phone and then a better version comes out immediately after.

Only issue with my Note 3 is the battery is starting to suck now. Also it doesn't get any Android updates anymore.
Ironically.. I might be going back to the note 3 since im on Sprint and its the last phone that can talk and text.  I get such a heevy discount on them, I cant really find it worth it to move on

I still got my Note 3 on ice and working. The Battery just sucks and no more updates of course but def a good backup phone.

None of the stores near me have the S7E in stock, so going to have to wait until next week to trade this in.

Damn can I buy the Verizon pixel outright from best buy or do I have to purchase from Google.I have like $500 in gift cards I'm on T-Mobile by the way

I'm pretty disappointed in the Pixel.. at that price, it better be top of the line with all of the bells and whistles.

I was already leaning towards the budget/mid-tier phone market. I'm still with my '14 Moto X and don't regret that purchase. I can make a sacrifice or two for saving a few hundred dollars compared to the flagships.

It would have to be a near perfect phone for me to spend flagship money on it. 

With the different promotions/juugs on android phones you should be able to pay midtier money for flagships either way

I would pay good money for a sidekick running Nougat

Back then I was a Nokia guy though :pimp:

Last edited:
LG has the best microphones for video. Iv compared with my friend i6 and friend edge 7. Doesn't pick up noises and its quieter.
Did this with my g3 and not even on UHD. Would do with my g5 but just in case the holder suction cup comes off I didn't want to risk it

Any of you guys have the moto x play I'm thinking of picking that up after returning ng my note 7,just wanted some real world opinions

Back
Top Bottom