• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the hell would anyone own any other phone when the Z play is putting up numbers like this and looks as good as it does ?

I don't understand how people still enjoy using LG phones. Probably the worst experience I've ever had with android.

I was done with them ever since my g3 would Never go past 3 hours of screen on time 2 months after I bought it

Moto Z play has my attention. Not sure if I wanna go down the Motorola road again after the Moto X pure tho.

That battery life tho :wow: :evil:

Same here. X pure camera was trash but I just want a phone with stock Android with a good camera and even better battery :nerd:

Legit Or nah?

Same here. X pure camera was trash but I just want a phone with stock Android with a good camera and even better battery :nerd:

Lmao word. Only gripe so far is I'm on Verizon. Apparently,the vzw bloatware isn't too bad, but still :stoneface:

Cooped a pixel. Im gunna try it for a few days then this mythical Z Play yall are on. See if either one can unseat my s7e as goto android device

Attended the Google Pop-Up last Friday, was able to play with the Pixel and the XL in hand, as well as test out Daydream VR and Google Home. All awesome products, without a doubt. Walked out of there feeling like Cam: "I'm copping everything, I'm done with browsin'..."

See:

That being said, my more prudent nature told me to grab the OP3 just for comparison's sake while I wait for the Pixel order to be shipped. Once I've had both in hand my decision will be more clear. That savings of ~$300 is meaningful (to note, device protection was included for both, yet the OP3's price included a case as well and was subject to NO tax).

For further reference:

For anyone who picked up a Pixel today, definitely interested in hearing how it's performing out in the wild.

Attended the Google Pop-Up last Friday, was able to play with the Pixel and the XL in hand, as well as test out Daydream VR and Google Home. All awesome products, without a doubt. Walked out of there feeling like Cam: "I'm copping everything, I'm done with browsin'..."

See:

That being said, my more prudent nature told me to grab the OP3 just for comparison's sake while I wait for the Pixel order to be shipped. Once I've had both in hand my decision will be more clear. That savings of ~$300 is meaningful (to note, device protection was included for both, yet the OP3's price included a case as well and was subject to NO tax).

For further reference:

For anyone who picked up a Pixel today, definitely interested in hearing how it's performing out in the wild.

Interested to hear your reviews and comparison of both devices in a couple weeks :pimp:

Cant front... 6ish hrs in and i can tell alrdy i ***** with this phone

First of all its reallllly light. Didnt think i cared about weight but its nice thats its noticeably lighter than the phones ive been using (s7e, 7 plus)

Its basically a nexus/android iphone the dimensions and feel are almost identical to a regular iphone. I think if this were to be my primary phone id get the XL but this thing is nice. Ill post some pictures 2maro when i get to play with the camera. Hard to gauge battery life on sundays because of the amount of fantasy/groupchat madnesss going on and i havent had a full charge cycle so ill wait on that but seems better than my edge so far...

Premium device but it should be 100 dollars cheaper id say if they really wanna move units.

Also this one i bought is a 32gb im definately gunna swap for a 128gb XL and try that awhile. Haha they love/hate me at the VZWs round here

I really want a Pixel but eff Verizon and I don't wanna do a credit check for it through Google.

Last edited:
I think i want to try out a z play, how does it stack up vs. Like a g5/htc 10?
I never had the G5, but I did have the 10. I would say the only thing better on the 10 is the camera (after the updates it's got recently), but it wouldn't be as large of a gap as you would think. From a speed/lag standpoint, they're even or the Z Play might even be in the lead. I've yet to get this thing to lag and even with 3gb of RAM (as opposed to 4 in the 10), the multitasking experience is great.

Battery, the Z Play blows EVERYTHING away.

Obviously, the 10 has a 2k LCD screen, but the AMOLED 1080p panel on the Z Play looks great. It also gets plenty bright in direct sunlight.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Z Play to anyone. The Snapdragon 625 has handled everything I've thrown at it easily so far.

From cto forum. Z play looking like the real mvp this year

"SPEED DEMON
The Pixel is the fastest phone I've ever used

The iPhone is fast. The Galaxy S7 is fast. But the Pixel is uproariously quick. Using off the shelf components, with few, if any, customizations, Google has pulled off the greatest platform coup yet: making Android instant. The progress started way back when Android 4.1 was released, with Project Butter, and has progressed rapidly since then, but the Pixel is the something else."

-Daniel Bader (Android Central)

http://m.androidcentral.com/google-...=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=ac

That dude is acting like the Pixel is on its own level, yet most reviews so far don't share that same view 

That dude is acting like the Pixel is on its own level, yet most reviews so far don't share that same view 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly A LOT of people have it embedded in their minds that the iPhone is by default the "quickest" or "smoothest" phone regardless of what other device it's being compared to. Honestly I beg to differ but you really won't know until you do real world testing. Every reviewer says the same thing when a new Nexus, Galaxy, or Note drops. "This is the fastest Android device ever" they never even for one second try to wrap it around their brains that a Android device could possibly be the snappiest in general.

Last edited:

As my brother in Kobe hate I'm need you to stop the subtle trolling of this thread.

Son is literally trying to ruin the Android thread :smh:

One man leader of the Apple troll team six squad looking dude :lol:
Stating facts = Trolling?
:rolleyes

I WANT Android to do well. Competition is good for the consumer.

https://bgr.com/2016/10/20/pixel-xl-vs-iphone-7-plus-battery-life/amp/

That Moto Z play doe.

Do I need to sell this nexus 6p and cop that?

B/c i definitely will.

How long has this phone been out?

That Moto Z play doe.

Do I need to sell this nexus 6p and cop that?

B/c i definitely will.

How long has this phone been out?

If you care about battery life over updates, yes.

Phone was announce in August, da Verizon model was released, and recently moto dropped da gsm unlocked variant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom