• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That dude is acting like the Pixel is on its own level, yet most reviews so far don't share that same view 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly A LOT of people have it embedded in their minds that the iPhone is by default the "quickest" or "smoothest" phone regardless of what other device it's being compared to. Honestly I beg to differ but you really won't know until you do real world testing. Every reviewer says the same thing when a new Nexus, Galaxy, or Note drops. "This is the fastest Android device ever" they never even for one second try to wrap it around their brains that a Android device could possibly be the snappiest in general.

I wish I could walk in to Best Buy and try one out, these things are MIA in my city

The pixel XL is my new favorite phone tbh... They didn't have any black ones so I'm on the white for the time being but it's too smooth, this is what Android is supposed to be, not gonna lie there are a few Sammy features I miss but all in all easy trade for the cleanness of this...

Just finished setting up the z play

So far:

- feeling the camera

- phone is basically stock, pretty responsive

- battery didnt drain during my setup as much as other phones did

So far this is what I've always wanted, which is a Nexus on steroids :lol:

Verizon had to take the Z Play off promotion because it was selling too well :lol:

Shout out to anyone who got in on the juug.

That Moto Z play doe.

Do I need to sell this nexus 6p and cop that?

B/c i definitely will.

How long has this phone been out?

I'm on the same boat as you. If you shoot through with the decision, let us know. I've been hesitating to let go of my 6p.

240 for the Z play was the deal of 2016

Shocked its so much cheaper than the standard Z

Be hard to come up off this Pixel XL though

Last edited:
I'm on the same boat as you. If you shoot through with the decision, let us know. I've been hesitating to let go of my 6p.

Thinking about doing...

Only thing holding me back is this 6p a sexy mofo

Getting compliments on it still.

I wonder what the dev community will be like for the Moto Z vs Nexus 6 P on Nougat

Any opinions?

I don't understand how people still enjoy using LG phones. Probably the worst experience I've ever had with android.
really? I loved my G2 and I like my V10 still.

Worst experience was the M9. After that i won't mess with an HTC phone ever again.

Moto Z play has my attention. Not sure if I wanna go down the Motorola road again after the Moto X pure tho.

That battery life tho :wow: :evil:
I didn't mind the Moto X pure ... Cheap phone for decent fetures and the turbo charge was clutch ...

I seen the z but it never called my attention.

This promo is still working. 449 for the z play with 1 free mod not a bad deal

Anybody on the tmob one plan? Id save close to $100 a month if i switched my 4 lines over but i want to see if anyone has any positive or negative experiences with it.

Strictly for mobile internet, music, youtube and netflix usage. (no tethering or mirroring on a tv)

Can you add t mobile one plus to specific lines? Not all of them?

And my last question is i use a site that streams sports in 1080p. Will this make the site inaccessible? Or will it jus bump down the quality to 480?

Anybody on the tmob one plan? Id save close to $100 a month if i switched my 4 lines over but i want to see if anyone has any positive or negative experiences with it.

Strictly for mobile internet, music, youtube and netflix usage. (no tethering or mirroring on a tv)

And my last question is i use a site that streams sports in 1080p. Will this make the site inaccessible? Or will it jus bump down the quality to 480?

I'd like to know as well, as it'll save me a bunch too. I believe it has to be all lines. I do stream quite a bit of video. Not always HD though.

Still upset about having to trade in ya Note 7? Well now's ya chance to get another one if you don't mind not having d s-pen.

5.7 inch 1440p dual curved OLED screen, Snapdragon 821, 6GB ram, 128GB storage, 4070mah battery, and most importantly for most of y'all, full band support for da states (Verizon might work if you pop in an activated sim, Sprint doesn't apply because they'll need to be whitelist and I doubt that'll happen)

B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/38/39/40 and 41.

Starting price is around $516, probably $600 after reseller markup.

Last edited:
Still upset about having to trade in ya Note 7? Well now's ya chance to get another one if you don't mind not having d s-pen.

5.7 inch 1440p dual curved OLED screen, Snapdragon 821, 6GB ram, 128GB storage, 4070mah battery, and most importantly for most of y'all, full band support for da states (Verizon might work if you pop in an activated sim, Sprint doesn't apply because they'll need to be whitelist and I doubt that'll happen)

Jesus Christ.

I'd like to know as well, as it'll save me a bunch too. I believe it has to be all lines. I do stream quite a bit of video. Not always HD though.

Has to be all lines. I'm gon make the switch when I pay my wife's phone off to keep my bill low and drop a line since I won't need it. Stream is typically at 480p unless you pay an extra $25/mo. per line for unlimited HD (doesn't have to be for every line) but for the price you're getting unlimited internet, some sacrifices have to be made. Also, be aware that the price quoted on the website is for Autopay, if you opt out of that the bill jumps $5/line I believe.

Z Playa's - how ya'll feeling about the phone a few days into owning it?

I've heard contradicting things about the camera..

Jesus Christ.

Looks it might have an ir blaster too.

Back
Top Bottom