• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Htc coulda had a hitter if they dropped a 5.5 htc 10. They are so horrible at competing in each smartphone category. Hell they dont even compete in the feature phone category smh

I haven't had insurance/phone case/screen protector in years :lol:. I'm not overly cautious with my phones either. Real head scratcher when I see my friends spending hundreds every year fixing multiple cracked screens.

Supposedly a OnePlus 3 update is in the works and could be released before the year's end. Upgraded 821 processor, upgraded camera, running on Nougat out of the box for $80 more. Called the OnePlus 3T.

We talked about this a couple pages back.

If it costs more than the OP3, I think I'll just go with the OP3.

Just put Pixel Launcher on the 6P 
pimp.gif

Currently using a 6p, would it be a smart choice to purchase another 6p since no other phone is surprising me to upgrade. Or should I ride it out until it gives out and hope something new comes out in the near future? I'm scared of it giving out and love the hell out of my 6p. :lol:

Pixel XL would've been a cool upgrade but that price. :x

Man. I don't know what budget phone to get.
Op3 or Moto Z play. The Moto Z play seems really integrated with android. It is faster than both the Honor 8 and Axon 7. I also trust them because they are both lightly-skinned, which is a sign that they want users to have a closer experience to android and it shows they're willing to update.

All this talk about you broke bros not havin phones... i remeber that feel so i think imma do a giveaway for Christmas since i came up off a giveaway on here a few years back

Prolly give an iphone 5s or 6 or perhaps something newer if the spirit moves me

@DonRamon you getta phone papi? Pm me if not

Op3 or Moto Z play. The Moto Z play seems really integrated with android. It is faster than both the Honor 8 and Axon 7. I also trust them because they are both lightly-skinned, which is a sign that they want users to have a closer experience to android and it shows they're willing to update.

Also typically moto hardware is superior to the comp

All this talk about you broke bros not havin phones... i remeber that feel so i think imma do a giveaway for Christmas since i came up off a giveaway on here a few years back

Prolly give an iphone 5s or 6 or perhaps something newer if the spirit moves me

@DonRamon you getta phone papi? Pm me if not
Shout out to this guy

Back
Top Bottom