• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deal is over online but some people have reported success in store. It doesn't let you check out online it'll say no stores in a 250 mile radius have it in stock

The XL is dumb hard to find

Also you CANNOT just pay the 240 and cancel. Billing credits that dont start for 2 months make it 240

I jus tried to cop another

I think I'm just going to to buy the 3T and sell the VR headset that I'm getting with the S7 to make up the price difference. How much are those things worth?

Last edited:
Let a papi hold $489 b.

If you not a ROM flashing type of papi da axon 7 is da better value imo at $350 + their 2 year passport warranty thing that covers you on defects and only ask $80 if you break something on your phone and want it repaired.

Personally tho Oxygen OS looks so :evil: :pimp:

That alone is making da decision tough, especially since da axon 7 has been out for a while and still doesn't have a semi daily driver cm13 from available.

You gotta give ninjahood his persona back, my g

Last edited:
OK so I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna buy the 3T. I have one question about the charging. So other chargers work with it? I know the dash charging only works with their chargers but I'd like to have more than one charger, one for work, and one for home cause putting your charger in a bag day in and day put is a sure-fire way to break it.

I also don't really want to take the risk of breaking the port either.

Please advise. Thank you.

Yes other chargers work with it, they just don't charge the phone as fast as the OEM one. I think OnePlus will sell you extra charges for a decent price too on their website

OK so I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna buy the 3T. I have one question about the charging. So other chargers work with it? I know the dash charging only works with their chargers but I'd like to have more than one charger, one for work, and one for home cause putting your charger in a bag day in and day put is a sure-fire way to break it.

I also don't really want to take the risk of breaking the port either.

Please advise. Thank you.

You're gonna need OP's charger AND cable.

Third parties will charge, but will not dash charge.

It's like $40. For a phone charger that seems insane. But my fear around third party chargers is that they burn the port or something.

If you want dash charging you need BOTH OP's charger AND the cable.

Yes. Your other chargers will work. It just won't dash charge.

Anti please just get an iPhone SE and call it a day

Long lasting, constant updates, support from Apple when you have an issue, all for 400

I know you're all about bang for your buck. Hate to recommend iPhone, but that might be the best look for you. You won't complain or have to worry about anything else.

Back
Top Bottom