Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a crazy price for that phone, would make for a great backup device 

Also the more videos I watch on the OnePlus 3T, the more I am convinced that OnePlus will take over where Nexus left off. While I am not sure that they will consistently update their phones for 2 years, they are doing everything else right.

Their customer support and QC are still glaring problems.

What's wrong with their QC
And it's a company in China what do you expect for Customer Service?

There were a number of instances where customers received their phones with various defects.

I expect it to be good considering they're very active in the Android community. Just from what I hear, they'll help you, you'll just have to jump through a lot of hoops.

Weird. All new to me. I can't imagine they're nearly as bad as LG and HTC though

OP is pretty well known for these issues.

It doesnt ship for 3 weeks... I dont even put stuff on my phone to begin with I have no use for 128GB, but double the storage for $40 is a steal

I may just switch to the Axon 7.

Curious to see what you guys think.

Last edited:
It doesnt ship for 3 weeks... I dont even put stuff on my phone to begin with I have no use for 128GB, but double the storage for $40 is a steal

Just sound like another reason to be indecisive. Just pull the trigger on the on the 64gb 3t man :lol:

If you not a ROM flashing type of papi da axon 7 is da better value imo at $350 + their 2 year passport warranty thing that covers you on defects and only ask $80 if you break something on your phone and want it repaired.

Personally tho Oxygen OS looks so :evil: :pimp:

That alone is making da decision tough, especially since da axon 7 has been out for a while and still doesn't have a semi daily driver cm13 from available.

still using my 6P and it still going strong. I do however, want the Pixel XL. Any of you guys recommend the phone? Or should I wait for the next Pixel Google may have up their sleeve?

If you not a ROM flashing type of papi da axon 7 is da better value imo at $350 + their 2 year passport warranty thing that covers you on defects and only ask $80 if you break something on your phone and want it repaired.

Personally tho Oxygen OS looks so :evil: :pimp:

That alone is making da decision tough, especially since da axon 7 has been out for a while and still doesn't have a semi daily driver cm13 from available.
I still haven't made up my mind after the whole day of thinking about this.

The insurance for the 3T is bringing this up to like 500$ too.

Last edited:

still using my 6P and it still going strong. I do however, want the Pixel XL. Any of you guys recommend the phone? Or should I wait for the next Pixel Google may have up their sleeve?
I would wait, but it isn't my wallet on the line 

$80 for da plan plus a $75 deductible for every claim vs Not paying extra for da 2 year passport warranty and a $80 deductible per claim.

do da maths b.

what da pixel for what b?
aint even got a need for da joint and you itchin to drop $770+ tax?
you need to invite a papi over sometime, bring some mamis over in ya 7 rolls royces and we can share da indoor and outdoor pool you got.

$80 for da plan plus a $75 deductible for every claim vs Not paying extra for da 2 year passport warranty and a $80 deductible per claim.

do da maths b.
laugh.gif
. I am no good at these kinds of decsions man. I could just be brave and get the 3T with no warranty. If the Axon 8 had a stockish rom I'd just roll with that.

:lol: . I am no good at these kinds of decsions man. I could just be brave and get the 3T with no warranty. If the Axon 8 had a stockish rom I'd just roll with that.

Da rom is stockish, very much for a chinese company.

Just that Oneplus has a better one.

You could always cop da axon while its still on sale and return it if you dont like it (except from pos best buy)

I finally got to play with the pixel and see it in person

It basically looks and feels like a iPhone, the looks just don't so it for me. The phone and ui however is pretty damn nice. Extremely fluid and 7.1 is beautiful

It's an awesome phone but the price and look of the phone are a bug turnoff for me

do da maths b.
[thread="264167"] [/thread]
:lol: . I am no good at these kinds of decsions man. I could just be brave and get the 3T with no warranty. If the Axon 8 had a stockish rom I'd just roll with that.

Just get the phone and warranty bruh, it'll save you money in the long run. You figure for the price you're paying for the warranty, if you were to have they JUMP warranty, you're paying $10mo x 24mo considering you keep it that long, that's $240.

do da maths b.
[thread="264167"]Vv Vv Official Android Os Device Thread Vv Vv/67950#post_26997331​[/thread]
laugh.gif
. I am no good at these kinds of decsions man. I could just be brave and get the 3T with no warranty. If the Axon 8 had a stockish rom I'd just roll with that.
Just get the phone and warranty bruh, it'll save you money in the long run. You figure for the price you're paying for the warranty, if you were to have they JUMP warranty, you're paying $10mo x 24mo considering you keep it that long, that's $240.
Yeah but doesnt the warranty come with a $80 deductible if I want anything fixed?

In a perfect world you guys would watch all the videos on Youtube and read all the reviews, argue about it for like a page and a half, and then I'll make my decision based on that.

Last edited:
Just remember anti was coming from a V10

And you got da nerve to be worried about ZTE skin not being stockish enough :smh:

do da maths b.
[thread="264167"]​[/thread]

Yeah but doesnt the warranty come with a $80 deductible if I want anything fixed?

In a perfect world you guys would watch all the videos on Youtube and read all the reviews, argue about it for like a page and a half, and then I'll make my decision based on that.

Yea, but it's the same if you were to get the insurance through Tmobile as well, no? The deductible might actually be more on top of what you're paying per month.

Best thing to do is get what fits your budget bruh. I wanted the 6P but knew I wasn't tryna drop that kind of change so I settled on the 32GB 5X, cost wise I'm happy and it gives me what I want. Nobody will know what you want in a phone but you.

Idk. I've never gotten insurance on a phone ever. This LG nonsense just has me paranoid now.

I actually have no phone currently cause I'm trading this V10 in to get a S7 for my mom.

Idk. I've never gotten insurance on a phone ever. This LG nonsense just has me paranoid now.

I actually have no phone currently cause I'm trading this V10 in to get a S7 for my mom.

Moms don't need all that phone ? I made the mistake of gettin my mom the S5, paid $600 for a phone for her to just send texts, calls, and used less than a gig of data per month :lol:

but u got me nervous now since I didn't buy the warranty for my Nexus since I bought it off ebay from a store. They offered the insurance but I forgot to buy it. lol

Moms don't need all that phone ? I made the mistake of gettin my mom the S5, paid $600 for a phone for her to just send texts, calls, and used less than a gig of data per month :lol:

but u got me nervous now since I didn't buy the warranty for my Nexus since I bought it off ebay from a store. They offered the insurance but I forgot to buy it. lol
If it wasn't for free with the promotion I wouldn't be doing it trust me. She does a lot of video chatting now and just wants a nice camera and a brand she recognizes so it was an easy call.

Your pretend answer will get a rep just to show that I'm serious.

Back
Top Bottom