Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:nerd:

Tha stylus/ stylus related software/features.

Also one is a phone tha other is an illegal weapon

Last edited:
I'm probably sticking to my S7e anyway, but I was hoping Sammy would release a flat S8.

this. I do not like the curved edge design. the fact that they keep trying to force it doesn't help. theres still no good cases imo for a curved edge design. I did my fair share of cracked edges while I worked at tmobile.

There's legit no benefit to it either, it just looks unique. It's harder to hold and there's no real reason it should be there. Note 7 was hard as hell to pick up without a case.

There's legit no benefit to it either, it just looks unique. It's harder to hold and there's no real reason it should be there. Note 7 was hard as hell to pick up without a case.
had no issue picking up mine when I had it. took a lil getting used to but, hard to pick up, NAH

btw, since the last time I posted in here before now, I had to open up a business line which demanded I get an iphone. good god I hate it. lmaoooooooooo I don't ever wanna hear iphone > android again. the level at which you're handicapped on this thing is hysterical. BASIC features are missing. its crazy. not to start a war in here. just wanted to vent a lil. I look at my iphone 7 with contempt lmao.

Been absent from the thread for a bit, how've y'all been?

Finally back on android, joined #budgethive and got a Moto G4. Should be in tomorrow.

That s8 screen up there looks amazing. I hope they don't put a Samsung logo on the front

Anyone here heard about/tried the Tic Watch? Still want a smart watch without paying an arm and a leg for it.

Whaddup Yall.
Tek, i feel your pain. That fake button is NOT the business :x :smh:

My free Gear Fit 2 crapped on me. Now the Gear S2 on the way :smokin

Back
Top Bottom