Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FailTC back with more overpriced garbage

Bout $750 for a 3000mah device in 20freaking17.

Bout no headphone jack like they got tha loyal fan base like Apple to pull that bs.

Thank you for tha M7/M8 and inspiring tha design of like 98% of tha phones on that market now, but die already or stick to tha vine stuff.

Clearly tooooooooooooo drunk to still be trying to produce phones.

Now they too good to let papis record tha damn devices for YouTube :rolleyes

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
My op3 keeps cutting off crazy. Idk if I wanna buy a axon 7 or a backup phone. Any good deals on a good backup. phone under $150???? Don't wanna get a new phone til tax season

Idk. I bought it in July. It'll go a couple days an be fine. Than just start rebooting. Been doing this for about 2months. Getting worse an worse

should of been sent it back to OnePlus for repair b. Thats what tha warranty is for despite them potentially asking you to provide proof via a video with tha pope by ya side to verify authenticity.

better go cop a moto g4 from amazon to go hold you down while you wait OneMonth for repair.

How much those run? I was looking at that leeco s3 for $200 or pro3 for $300. I really want a axon 7 but mite get the mini.

Last edited:
I think prime is free for 30days or something. Just sign up, order the phone and cancel prime if you don't want it.

gotta find some1 with prime.whats so good about this phone? Is this the phone y'all talk about with amazing battery life??

no thats tha Z play which cost a lot more.

phone is tha best budget phone you can find that'll support all the networks in tha states and has similar internals to the axon 7 mini at a cheaper price with stock android vs whatever zte calls their UI.

Won't even lie, I like the idea of the all glass front and back on the HTC. It would have to live in a case, but it looks pretty sexy to me. $750 though.........not happening. Especially without a headphone jack

Last edited:
Won't even lie, I like the idea of the all glass front and back on the HTC. It would have to live in a case, but it looks pretty sexy to me. $750 though.........not happening. Especially without a headphone jack

I like the look too. Should have been $599 though.

Last edited:
The U play shoulda been the same size as the s7 edge with the same internals as the u ultra. Won't comment on the price cause I never pay retail for phones anyway. Too bad everything HTC does is too little too late.

Idk. I bought it in July. It'll go a couple days an be fine. Than just start rebooting. Been doing this for about 2months. Getting worse an worse
it should still be under warranty. Worse come to worse. Do a hard reset at first. Could be a bad app or download messing with it.

Wow, I thought that HTC U was just another one of their stupid one-offs. Turns out it's gonna be their 2017 flagship :rofl:

Muzei.

I use the reddit extension and have a good mix of wallpapers rotating every couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom