Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the family

It's a whole different animal, if you're into tinkering and customizing then you'll be very happy. I've been using an Android for over 5 years and I'm still learning new things to this day.

The only thing you'll miss is messaging, iMessage obviously is still the superior platform but everything else Android is better

iMessage and facetime tge only thing he'll miss

if you have someone or people you usually facetime with, tell them to download Google Duo
its the video call app that works on android and apple

any news on a google phone later this year?

i have the 6P and want to upgrade since i didnt get the pixel XL

Believe I read that its definitely happening but we probably won't know anything concrete until midway through Q3. I hope they do something w/ the price because I can't leave the Nexus/Pixel line at this point but the price of the phones got me thinking otherwise. :lol:

#FirstWorldProblems

Amazon shipped my case and cables via USPS, they tried to deliver today but my apartment office is closed and USPS doesn't deliver to your door apparently. They gonna deliver again tomorrow but I don't get off work until after my appt office closes.

So I won't get my case until Tuesday morning meaning if I get my S8 tomorrow I'ma have to rock naked for a day.
Not major I know, just venting

i remember i got my s7 early last year and didnt even take it out the box until i got my case in... it was dumb buying an accessory without prime shipping... ended up using my s7 on release day because thats when i got my case

#FirstWorldProblems

Amazon shipped my case and cables via USPS, they tried to deliver today but my apartment office is closed and USPS doesn't deliver to your door apparently. They gonna deliver again tomorrow but I don't get off work until after my appt office closes.

So I won't get my case until Tuesday morning meaning if I get my S8 tomorrow I'ma have to rock naked for a day.
Not major I know, just venting

that's weird.

small stuff usually just gets left in my mailbox.

Yea man Atlanta mail workers ain't ****. I'm sure it would've fit in my mailbox, I be having all types of big *** magazines in there

It's a whole different animal, if you're into tinkering and customizing then you'll be very happy. I've been using an Android for over 5 years and I'm still learning new things to this day.

The only thing you'll miss is messaging, iMessage obviously is still the superior platform but everything else Android is better

iMessage and facetime tge only thing he'll miss

if you have someone or people you usually facetime with, tell them to download Google Duo
its the video call app that works on android and apple

These

Anyone else got a shipment notification with tracking number, yet the tracking number still to early to show any info?

That's where I'm at currently. Hoping for delivery tomorrow,latest Tuesday

VZW shipped my S8+ 
nthat.gif

It'll be here Thursday

The Gear VR site has been updated to allow us to enter our receipt and imei number/information to get the free headset!

Filing that out as soon as I get my phone

The Gear VR site has been updated to allow us to enter our receipt and imei number/information to get the free headset!

Filing that out as soon as I get my phone

Yeah i went to sign up the other day and told me i needed imei to register then phone 1st then the gift :rolleyes

Came in last week but i was off thurs/friday.

Seems fair enough for the $3 i spent. I think itll give enough protection unless the phone falls 10ft or more directly on the corner. Its rubber and hard plastic. Plastic seems a lil thin/flimsy though. Feels a lil slick holding, but with no weight in the case ots hard to get a decent grip on it. Dont expect any added bulk

Also ordered a caseology as well. Same one is on my wifes iphone and feels good in hand so hopefully that replicates on the GS8+.

Came in last week but i was off thurs/friday.

Seems fair enough for the $3 i spent. I think itll give enough protection unless the phone falls 10ft or more directly on the corner. Its rubber and hard plastic. Plastic seems a lil thin/flimsy though. Feels a lil slick holding, but with no weight in the case ots hard to get a decent grip on it. Dont expect any added bulk

Also ordered a caseology as well. Same one is on my wifes iphone and feels good in hand so hopefully that replicates on the GS8+.

Im tempted on buying a clear case to go along with my blue one

I want to get another glass protector after having one for my old G2, held up its worth pretty well

What are you guys doing in regards to screen protectors?

Im also contemplating getting a tempered glass joint.

This is what ive been using on all devices the past prob 7 years now.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/XtremeGuard-S...ung-Galaxy-S8-Plus-Anti-Scratch-/352029855302

I want to get another glass protector after having one for my old G2, held up its worth pretty well

I heard/read tempered glass sucks on the curved edges

Back
Top Bottom