• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, do y'all rock with smartwatches? If so, what are y'all pros and cons of them?

I have a Gear Fit 2 and biggest complaint is you will have to charge it at least once every other day. Depending on which one you get it can make simple tasks very convenient but it's not a necessity

Gear fit 2 is cool to me. Basically what the guy above me said. Charging it isn't an issue at all to me. I just take it off and set it in its charger. Some people might sleep in theirs though.
repped.

hmmm, may end up getting that for my girl and the classic for myself. Not really a fan of the shape. However, I've only read good things about it so far.

Last edited:
Man that S8 is $969?! What is this world coming to. I'll just get the Motorola Droid Z Play for $5 a month from Verizon.

Man that S8 is $969?! What is this world coming to. I'll just get the Motorola Droid Z Play for $5 a month from Verizon.

...No? :lol:

It's not supposed to be, at least.

A quick trip over to Swappa would show you regular S8s for ~$550 and S8+s for about a hundred more.

Not even at outright retail are either variant that expensive unless some carrier I'm unaware of is trying to finesse or something.

Last edited:

...No? :lol:

It's not supposed to be, at least.

A quick trip over to Swappa would show you regular S8s for ~$550 and S8+s for about a hundred more.

Not even at outright retail are either variant that expensive unless some carrier I'm unaware of is trying to finesse or something.

Speaking of Swappa, I don't think I'm ever buying a phone for retail again. I thought I was doing it when I bought my 6s Plus brand new when it launched, but I only just paid it off in full last month.

yea I'm buggin, still $840 isn't much better. Verizon doesnt have any great incentives either unless I can come up on something od cheap off CL to get that trade in credit When you trade in, do they check the IMEI? I know when I went to T Mobile and was going to trade mine in they seemed to only care that it appeared to work and wasn't cracked

Got the Leeco Le Pro 3, not bad at all. A third or less the price of other top phones while maintaining 95% or better side by side performance of the highest end phones.

Got the Leeco Le Pro 3, not bad at all. A third or less the price of other top phones while maintaining 95% or better side by side performance of the highest end phones.

How is the software on it? Can it be chsnged/flashed to a more stockish version of Android?

The specs for the price seem great but those Chinese companies software doesn't do it for me looks wise

I got the 128gb/6gb version for like $250. I wish I could take it with me to Verizon. Bet resell value on it is **** now since I just bought an S8 plus w Verizon. Only thing Id say is the screen doesnt look as bright in direct sunlight as Samsung's. Man this swappa affiliate site nextworth just offered me $1.40 for my Note 5 :x

Last edited:

How is the software on it? Can it be chsnged/flashed to a more stockish version of Android?

The specs for the price seem great but those Chinese companies software doesn't do it for me looks wise

Yeah wasn't feeling the chinese ui layout so I just use nova launcher plus the google assistant fix and it feels like a typical android experience now. A lot of users unlock and flash to lineageOS but I haven't decided if i'm doing that yet. Only thing is i'll miss the HDR+ from my 6p, that thing was amazing, might check out the H9 or pixel 2 later.

Last edited:
Coming from a G10, the battery on this S8 is dumb good. Hasn't died on me yet. I get home with something left in the tank every evening. My G10 would need to get hooked to a charger by noon..

Anyone in here ever deal with Anker replacement under warranty? My PowerCore just keeps blinking as if it's being charged but it isn't plugged into anything. It won't charge my phone either. I contacted Anker but they still haven't replied.

Speaking of Swappa, I don't think I'm ever buying a phone for retail again. I thought I was doing it when I bought my 6s Plus brand new when it launched, but I only just paid it off in full last month.

Dude i stop singing phone contract stone ages ago, i will never also finance a phone purchase. That's a straight finesse from any company who offers it , they just tryna meet sales quota's when they offer you a finance option.

swappa.com you just gotta know what your buying is good.

I've never copped from Swappa.

Do they hold the inventory (seller ships to them) or is it more a marketplace where you are buying from individual sellers (like ebay)?

Back
Top Bottom