• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More like an ebay for phones and other electronics.

I've bought 2 phones on there with no issues. Just be smart and check seller feedback just like ebay. I know some older phones require the seller to provide info on it being fully paid off, not sure about the newer ones. Check on the policy.

More like an ebay for phones and other electronics.

I've bought 2 phones on there with no issues. Just be smart and check seller feedback just like ebay. I know some older phones require the seller to provide info on it being fully paid off, not sure about the newer ones. Check on the policy.

Word bro, thank you

Last edited:
Kinda salty I traded my S7 with Verizon. They said I get a trade in value of 360 for my phone but didn't tell me the credit I would get would be monthly. So basically they give me trade in credit towards my phone for 24 months and the remaining balance is on my monthly bill for 24 months. And if I pay my phone straight up I lose my trade in value all together. I should of just sold my S7 on swappa for 300 and copped the s8 for retail

I got a M8 that won't even turn on I could trade in for that S8.....

Decisions, decisions.

S8 & Gear S3 Frontier and in right back into the sammy ecosystem.

Edit: nvm, gotta power on.

Last edited:
...No?
laugh.gif

It's not supposed to be, at least.

A quick trip over to Swappa would show you regular S8s for ~$550 and S8+s for about a hundred more.

Not even at outright retail are either variant that expensive unless some carrier I'm unaware of is trying to finesse or something.
I'm hopin' the Note 8 prices drop like the 8+ has. $700 for a new 8+? PSShhhhh

Unlocked S8 for $425 or unlocked S8+ direct from Samsung is $525 with ANY smartphone trade-in :wow:

http://www.samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s8/buy/s/Summary/

Combine it with Discover deals for 10% cashback. Phones aren't eligible for Discover cashback

I'm good with my S7 edge, but this is tempting. Trade in my Galaxy S1 for an S8+ :lol:

Probably something fishy in the fine print. I remember trying to do this before at Best buy or somewhere and they wouldn't accept my phone for trade in

Unlocked S8 for $425 or unlocked S8+ direct from Samsung is $525 with ANY smartphone trade-in
eek.gif

http://www.samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s8/buy/s/Summary/

Combine it with Discover deals for 10% cashback. Phones aren't eligible for Discover cashback

I'm good with my S7 edge, but this is tempting. Trade in my Galaxy S1 for an S8+
laugh.gif
Probably something fishy in the fine print. I remember trying to do this before at Best buy or somewhere and they wouldn't accept my phone for trade in
probably has to have been released in the last year or two

What are the stipulations for real. .. I have a beater that ain't worth anything right now. I'm willing to do it if they'll take it

Does anyone know if there is a way to export all my chrome bookmarks to the Samsung browser?

Chrome has been slow for me lately so I'm gonna give the stock Samsung browser a shot but need all my bookmarks

This s8 is small and I'm liking it

Different speed from the nexus

If I can get some cool roms, this phone might be a keeper.

Wanted to be the pixel 2 but this one is so pwetty

What are we expecting on price for this? Actually better question will it work on Verizon?

I use the Samsung flip cover that you can see through.

I just got one of the 5500mAh battery cases from Amazon for $30 and it has been legit so far. Mid-power saving on the S8+ is great by itself but that piece of mind of having the additional battery for festivals or long weekends is lovely. Mophie wanted $99 for theirs but I couldn't justify it.

Amazon product ASIN B06Y62LSJQ
Also got a wallet case but I rarely use it unless I'm going running.

Back
Top Bottom