• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'll just enjoy the look of that OnePlus 5, no Verizon option expected. Wish they'd make a tablet. I'd cop QUICKLY

I'm fine with 1080P. Really cant tell too much of a difference with the resolution if the screen quality is up to par.

On sale June 27th but if you use the code Clearer Photos you can get one today.

Gents, I present the One Plus 5

not too shaby.

Im still going strong with the one Plus 1. Bought it brand new back in 06/2015.

Anyone going to the one plus pop up event?

https://oneplus.net/3-popups

I just wish they had gone with the bezeless trend, but still sounds like an awesome phone.

And then there's this alleged phone
ZUK-Z3-Max-leak-1.jpg
Supposed Zuk Z3 Max.

I'm rocking with the Z2 until the end of the year to see the Note and other deals, but this phone ain't bad for the price. It's missing a couple key features that'll make one want to keep it long-term (low volume and no WiFi calling). It's a great backup phone.

Edit: that link is for the 3 from last year, but I'll definitely make my way to the NYC pop-up.

Last edited:
Was about to pull the trigger on the OP5 but the accessory bundle is sold out. Can't rock my phone naked b. I'll wait it out since my Note 5 still holding me down

Mister Meaner Mister Meaner do they give away phones at these pop up events? never been to one before and probably wont go today either. It starts at 7pm and a man my age shouldnt be out in the streets at that hour.

S8 is oddly narrow. When I first opened up my wife's I was disappointed. Haven't held a 8+ yet

Yooooo, **** outta here with this line wrapping around the block

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom