• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S8 is oddly narrow. When I first opened up my wife's I was disappointed. Haven't held a 8+ yet

The 8+ doesn't feel as narrow, it has more width to it. I played with both of them. the 8+ felt a lot better in my hands, especially since I have the note 4 and I'm used to that. I'm hoping that the Note 8 has a good feel to it.

I
How much better can a camera get though. I legit have no idea what the standard will be 5 years from now .

The dual camera should be the next standard or upgrading to bigger sensor size to 1" sensors like Panasonic CM1 from couple years ago. The same camera sensor as the popular Sony RX100 cameras...

Last edited:
IMO, One Plus did themselves a disservice by raising the price of their phone to $500. It's not the same no-brainer that the previous models were 

IMO, One Plus did themselves a disservice by raising the price of their phone to $500. It's not the same no-brainer that the previous models were 
Agreed. They should have just made one-single(good) camera and had that back cover be made out of that grip tape-like plastic to save money.

Yooooo, **** outta here with this line wrapping around the block

youre @ the event? any free phones? :lol:

It sucks that the price is higher than previous models. But its still cheaper than the SG8 and Iphone. Maybe Oneplus needs to make more $ so they can produce a better product going forward.

Its weird how the phone only comes in 2 colors.

mrdozo mrdozo I went after work yesterday with intentions of only playing with the phone. Saw the line, thought about cutting, but it wasn't worth it. Apparently some people even had a RSVP worth [emoji]128169[/emoji] as they had to wait in line as well.

They weren't doing any giveaways neither. That was confirmed.

In a case this S8 is fine for me, but the t mo rep handed it to me for the first time in the case I copped for it and I didn't take it out for like a day and was tripping at how thin it actually is.

Had a V10 previously..but I rock w/ it.

Screen maximizes the space very well.

Last edited:
Watchin' some of Flossy Carter vids and man this guy accent 3 steps to annoying lol

It's not real bad but man lol

Gotta find me some more people to watch on YouTube since I can watch videos while I work

Watchin' some of Flossy Carter vids and man this guy accent 3 steps to annoying lol

Gotta find me some more people to watch on YouTube since I can watch videos while I work
MrMobile, Detroitborg, UrAvgConsumer, and PocketNow. MobileTechReview, JimsReviewRoom, and Android Authority is alright too.

Flossy is my favorite reviewer, but there are times where I feel his 45 minute reviews could have been 10 minutes if he cut out some of the random **** he talks about 

Just got this stupid android 7.0 update on my 6 edge a few days ago and somehow my phone would randomly not play videos on any platform (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat...any) unless I restart.

This is beyond annoying. This is just stupid.

Flossy is my favorite reviewer, but there are times where I feel his 45 minute reviews could have been 10 minutes if he cut out some of the random **** he talks about 
Xerxes sittin in the middle of the vid was kinda funny lol

He def needs somebody else to edit his video. I can appreciate the organic style where everything happens in practically real time but I like commercial type reviews with the panning shots and voice overs

Copped a good amount of stuff watching Flossy's videos :lol:
Bluetooth speakers like the Big Blue Party & LG FH6

Then some headphones

The Alcatel Idol 4s last year and some other stuff.

Haven't been disappointed yet lol..

Last edited:
Anyone in here using textra?

Lately, I've been able to send MASSIVE gifs...

Using an tmobile s8 but I started seeing improvements even with a Google Nexus 6p

My gif game has exploded now I can text them the big dogs instead of sending links

Anyone in here using textra?

Lately, I've been able to send MASSIVE gifs...

Using an tmobile s8 but I started seeing improvements even with a Google Nexus 6p

My gif game has exploded now I can text them the big dogs instead of sending links

Funny thing, I knew Android had issues texting GIFs that were stored locally to other phones. Usually, they would just see a still picture of the first frame of the GIF. I couldn't find the gif I wanted that was already preloaded in the app, so I found the one I wanted on google, saved it, and sent it on a whim. Everyone actually got the animated gif.

If you text your self the large gif, you will see that Textra reduces the image quality on the receiving text. I guess that's how they bypassed the one frame thing.

/cool story

p.s. Textra is the best paid app on the Play store still.

Last edited:
Hella ads have been popping up in my phone regularly. Like full screen ads that you'll see when downloading a mixtape on datpiff.

Back
Top Bottom