• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to know if I can trade in my Note 3 since the battery wont hold a charge.

I did a 2 year plan with sprint so really doubt theyll let me switch that easily I hope Samsung really does follow through with this. Id switch in a heartbeat from the V20 hell I still miss my Note 7 and didnt want to give it up

Oh yeah, so did i. I couldn't remember where I copped it though. Oh well. All that discount talk got your boy hype. I can deal with overpaying by $8. Verizon store charges like 40 for the same damn case, then wonder why people flock to Amazon.

Edit: **** that. Your boy ain't rich. That 8 dollars could be my lunch. Good call out my g.

Capture+_2017-08-23-14-25-07.png

Note 8 and a bunch of other cases for the low.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10491136-c...-xl-iphone-7-7-plus-more-from-4-free-shipping

Oh yeah, so did i. I couldn't remember where I copped it though. Oh well. All that discount talk got your boy hype. I can deal with overpaying by $8. Verizon store charges like 40 for the same damn case, then wonder why people flock to Amazon.

Edit: **** that. Your boy ain't rich. That 8 dollars could be my lunch. Good call out my g.

Capture+_2017-08-23-14-25-07.png
Cue the grandpa simpson gif :lol:

Capture+_2017-08-23-17-23-59.png
Capture+_2017-08-23-17-23-36.png
slick deals has another case for $2 but when I tried to check out, it said the code was expired, even though it was only posted a few hours ago.

Ended up snatching this one for $4. It's 2 pieces so it may be a little nicer:

Last edited:
I'm hoping they let you deal with them directly instead of working through you carrier I'm almost certain sprint will give me grief for the 2 year contract smh

T-Mobile has yet to announce any type of discount just the 360 camera promo. I doubt we'll get anything :smh:

Just got off the phone with Verizon. Cust. Serv rep was saying that I'd have to pay off my current device to upgrade. Nah G. What I look like paying 380 out of pocket. Even though they're offering the half off, there's got to be some special offer for the note 7 owners.

Just got off the phone with Verizon. Cust. Serv rep was saying that I'd have to pay off my current device to upgrade. Nah G. What I look like paying 380 out of pocket. Even though they're offering the half off, there's got to be some special offer for the note 7 owners.

What phone do you have and when did you buy it? I got the S7E on Sept 10th, which is when they cut off the phone being eligible for their annual upgrade with trade in. It's convenient they chose to do that during the Note 7 issue. Luckily I got it the day of but they really should allow anybody who had the Note 7 to be eligible.

Last edited:
Don't even bother with Verizon. If I were you I'd wait a few months and buy from Samsung or somewhere else. I'm sure you can trade your phone somewhere else or buy for less than retail. With Verizon I made the mistake of trading my S7 and they would give me 360 for it. But they didn't tell me I wouldnt get it all at once but instead I would get it in installments over 24 months. Now if I want to pay my phone off right now I lose my trade in credit for the remaining months I'm owed. In other words I'm stuck with my S8 for 2 years but it's ok I love this phone

exactly or even and iphone 5 can be cheaper probably, this is good for me cause i rarely trade in phone so i have tons of back up phones.

i got an unlocked one. Also did you click on the link that say special deal for previous note 7 owners ?

I didn't realize this but with the 50% off deal through Verizon, you have to have paid off the device you're trading in. Looks like it'll be $40 a month for me :lol: which is only $10 more dollars then what I pay now. I might have to reevaluate my phone priorities in the future lol

I just paid off my S6 edge + with Verizon but I'm still loving the phone. I was going to get the note 8 buy I'm on the fence. Any thoughts fellas?

Back
Top Bottom