• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might just pay the other half of my XL off and if it measures up pick up the XL 2 on a new 2yr

Is the Tmobile Buy one Get one Free for the S8 still going on? My mother wants the Note but I told her there's not much difference between it and the S line. If the deal was still on I would just get the S8 and one for me.

Is the Tmobile Buy one Get one Free for the S8 still going on? My mother wants the Note but I told her there's not much difference between it and the S line. If the deal was still on I would just get the S8 and one for me.

Still going on pa, come see your boy :emoji_eyes:

Just played with the note 8 and that joint is ==TALL==. I thought it would be slimmer than this v20 but it's close to the same dimensions, but all screen. Joint almost made me nauseous.

As mentioned earlier it's super square-shaped. The s-series looks better imo. Camera is wet, of course.
0824172003.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if anyone follows the comedian Haha Davis, but dude is hilarious. Me and my friends always quote his catch phrases. I did a note 7/8 parody of his prison skit.

That's not a bad idea... It's just a matter of shelling up that $535 :smh: I just don't have the extra bread lying around to take advantage of this situation.

That's not a bad idea... It's just a matter of shelling up that $535 :smh: I just don't have the extra bread lying around to take advantage of this situation.

I got an Amex that's interest free for a year so I'm running it.

I had 2 Note 7s so I'm see if I can order 2 phones and do 2 trades in.

If they do I'm just sell the 2nd to pay for the first. I'm definitely selling that 360 Cam.

I'm still sick I'm paying 840 on my bill for the s8 plus though. I'm only going through Sammy direct from here out

Is the jump from an S8+ to a note 8 worth it?
I'm thinking of doing it but not sure if I want to shell out more money

Is the jump from an S8+ to a note 8 worth it?
I'm thinking of doing it but not sure if I want to shell out more money

Only you can answer that. Are the S-Pen, Dual Camera, and smaller battery capacity worth a few hundred more to you?

For me, I'd say nah. I'm probably gonna jump from my G6 to the S8+ when T-Mobile lowers the down payment for it.

Back
Top Bottom