• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second annoying part of the S8+ (tho it's not the phones fault) I gotta go home at lunch to get my charger, and probably just buy a second one. Damn type c :lol:

Also where do y'all get deals on SD cards? I've been rocking this 2 GB for a good decade :lol: feels disrespectful even having it in my phone rn

What size are you planning to get?

Depends on the deal. Idk how long I'll be able to use it in the phone I want seeing as everybody is slowly locking their phones up, so I'm just looking at what I can get for the money. Looking for good speeds though

That would be incorrect there's been several unboxings just the standard fast charger and new headphones in the package.

Not me. I'd either have to pay off this v20 for 360 or pay 525 to Samsung.

And, I've never heard of a phone coming with a case.

I've seen a few budget phones come with a case. I think even one of the One+ phones came with a case

Last edited:
yeah I could of sworn I saw on the Samsung site it comes with the case. I just went back to check and it didn't. So who knows what I was looking at or remembering :lol:

Quick question, I did a 2 year deal with sprint and paid 299 for the phone, can i still take advantage of this deal?

Was it an old phone u had? How much was it?
yes it was my wife's old phone but i see them going for around 80 bucks on sites like swappa, I'm currently using a 6P that i will keep as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom