• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a $10 difference so I'll be doing it. That blue is cold man. Sammy wylin not making it a release date option.

Last edited:
Imma fight it out with this S4 for a few more weeks til they announce iPhone and finally put the Pixel rumors to bed

my guy seriously, how the hell did you live with an S4? They cannot be surviving that well

I hadn't used it in 2 years :lol: I've had a G4 but I've had 2 bootloop on me, and didn't feel like replacing it again, so I been back on the S4 for the last month or so. Figured with all the new phones coming out soon, I can just wait it out.

It has been a heavy struggle tho. Gets hot af, and slow af

That joint is futuristic compared to even the s5. I miss those smaller, compact devices, but the larger ones just do so much. I wish Samsung would just combine the two series. S8 size with an spen :smh: perfect

Anyone have an email address they used to purchase a note 7 that isn't taking advantage of this deal? PM me

I wonder if the device that you trade in has to be a device that was on your line... or even your carrier. Like, can I buy a an att iPhone 5 and use it to trade in for my verizon device.

It doesn't matter what you trade in as long as it's a working device and is on the list of eligible phones.

I just called Samsung and the rep said the same thing. if I send them a boost mobile iPhone 5, they better not say anything.
my boy found an iPhone 5 a few years ago, he tried to contact the owner but to no avail. I'll check it out to see if it's in good condition or on any lost phone registers.

Said **** it, and just bought an S8+ :rofl:
giphy.gif

Lol Samsung think they slick. It's not really a 'deal' if we have to give you our nearly new device in return. I know it's better than nothing but still :lol: note 7 owners should get the discount period imo

I used an S4 for a few months when my Nexus 5 died on me, hated that phone so much. It was fast for the first few weeks then slowed to a crawl

Back
Top Bottom