• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still have a galaxy 4 too, but it's my hotspot and iPod really. It stays on the charger all day and I still get unlimited hotspot data because it's on Android 4.2.2, Sprint couldn't tell the difference between hotspot and regular 4g until the s5 dropped. I play Xbox one in the truck, after downloading games and playing online the data use gets out of hand.

View attachment 1966682

Bought an s7 full price cause the s4 was cracked (fixed now) in Dec to have a "newer" device. Fast forward to s8+ release and the plan was to buy it, sell s7 for whatever. I pre order with Samsung pay ($905 total smh) and try using the rewards card ($5 value) and the transaction declines, or so I thought. End up going to Best buy to do the same thing, then end up with emails about the s8+ shipping and it arrived on that Friday. NO CHARGE... I had it sent to my trucking terminal and for some reason they had that as the billing address also, weird.

Crazy as hell, came with the Oculus headset with remote, too. It's been four months and still no charges, even got Platinum status and 2500 points on Samsung pay for it.

TLDR: pre order s8+ through Samsung pay with rewards card
Declines
Samsung emails saying it shipped, tracking no. etc
Ships with Oculus headset and remote
4 months later they still never charged any of my CCs

Ultimate come up

my boy found an iPhone 5 a few years ago, he tried to contact the owner but to no avail. I'll check it out to see if it's in good condition or on any lost phone registers.
just got my hands on it. a msg popped up that said 'this phone was reported lost. please call (xxx)xxxxxxx'. I called just now and went to vm. I may send a text. since it was so long ago they may just say w/e. keep it. I checked the imei on swappa and its clean.

Ended up switching to sprint from tmo. They gave me a decent deal.

They gave me 2 lines with note 8s (pre-order) @ $20 a month.

3 more free lines with some little moto e4s

$300 in visa gift cards + gear 360 camera+wireless charging pad+128 gig card.

0 down payment and only $130 total a month including the phones + 16 percent off so around 124 a month after taxes.

I know sprint has some bad service but I'm on Wi-Fi 85 percent of the time.

Good deal?

Ended up switching to sprint from tmo. They gave me a decent deal.

They gave me 2 lines with note 8s (pre-order) @ $20 a month.

3 more free lines with some little moto e4s

$300 in visa gift cards + gear 360 camera+wireless charging pad+128 gig card.

0 down payment and only $130 total a month including the phones + 16 percent off so around 124 a month after taxes.

I know sprint has some bad service but I'm on Wi-Fi 85 percent of the time.

Good deal?

I know Sprint sucks but that's a good deal Imo

Attachments

• IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 12
Only thing killing me so far about this s8+ is the damn fingerprint location. If it was on the screen it would be perfect. Hate having to pick it up at work or put in my password

general thoughts on the note 8? i had the note 7 then switched to the 7 plus after the recall.

If you liked the 7 then you will be happy with the 8.

I have a 7 plus as a work phone and s8+ as a personal.

There nothing about the 7 plus I like more except the Bluetooth connects faster to anything I hook up to it.

If you liked the 7 then you will be happy with the 8.

I have a 7 plus as a work phone and s8+ as a personal.

There nothing about the 7 plus I like more except the Bluetooth connects faster to anything I hook up to it.

word the note 7 was the best phone ive ever had. ios stay crashing

What is a good phone for about 150-200. My sister is trying to replace her LG G2. She was looking at moto e4 plus, htc m9 plus, and htc desire 10 pro. I think all those phones are trash but I don't know what I'd recommend her. She doesn't want LG because of boot loop.

If she's down to buy used or refurbished phone from Swappa or eBay.. I'd recommend the Moto Z Play unlocked for like $250. It's my daily driver phone for almost a year. Great AMOLED screen, decent camera, crazy battery life...

I was initially all in on the Note 8, but having 2nd thoughts. Anybody preorder already that has the S8+?

Looks like I might be stuck with this v20. I don't have 500 lying around to get it from Samsung, nor do I have 400 lying around to pay off my phone and get it from Verizon. Oh well.

What is a good phone for about 150-200. My sister is trying to replace her LG G2. She was looking at moto e4 plus, htc m9 plus, and htc desire 10 pro. I think all those phones are trash but I don't know what I'd recommend her. She doesn't want LG because of boot loop.

Moto makes good budget phones.

Back
Top Bottom