• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every smartphone I've had has been a Samsung. Any update I've ever had has effected my battery. Pixel sounding tempting knowing their updates actually improve the device
to be fair i usually do a clean wipe when i update, so the clean wipe itself does wonders.

it's not too painful either. just gotta backup texts but nearly everything else is on the cloud these days.

to be fair i usually do a clean wipe when i update, so the clean wipe itself does wonders.

it's not too painful either. just gotta backup texts but nearly everything else is on the cloud these days.

I always do that myself. I usually get 24 hrs between each charge so it doesn't effect me horribly but I do notice it.

I went from the Nexus 6 to galaxy s8 and never looked back. I wanted the pixel but samsung had a $200 trade in this past summer and it was alot cheaper

S8+ is wavy. They didn't change enough besides the dual camera. I may end up copping if that blue one comes out though.

S8+ is dope and before they release I said the same thing.

But after having the Note for a week, naw it's killing it.

I can only speak for myself but I had lag on my s8+ from day one.

The Note 8 is on some iOS level of fluidity.

If you copping full retail I can't say Note 8 is 300-400 bucks better but its definitely better

As long as this battery holds up this is the first phone since the Note 7 I plan on keeping until it breaks or I lose it

I'm tired of devices lagging. Maybe it's understable after a year and a half, but within the first year, inexcusable.

I did my best to kill this Note 8 battery :lol: I give up
Screenshot_20170913-033607.jpg
Screenshot_20170913-033617.jpg

S8+ is dope and before they release I said the same thing.

But after having the Note for a week, naw it's killing it.

I can only speak for myself but I had lag on my s8+ from day one.

The Note 8 is on some iOS level of fluidity.

If you copping full retail I can't say Note 8 is 300-400 bucks better but its definitely better

As long as this battery holds up this is the first phone since the Note 7 I plan on keeping until it breaks or I lose it

feel the same exact, way definitely has everything i need to last me til it breaks.

Glass back? The Nexus 4 had a glass back...five years ago. :lol:

And wireless charging!! :lol:

I went from the Nexus 6 to galaxy s8 and never looked back. I wanted the pixel but samsung had a $200 trade in this past summer and it was alot cheaper

I'm thinking of making the same jump to either the 8+ or the Note 8. I've been paitently waiting to see what's up with the new Pixel XL, but it's getting tough.

Note 8 is a beauty. I have the s8+ and the note feels a lot better. The stylus is :pimp:
Now I have to get rid of the s8+ to pay for the note.

How is the isolation/fit/bass on these?

I bought them for my sister so I only tried them for a few minutes then sent them off to her. The fit was spot on for me but other tips are included so I'm sure you can customize it to your liking. Isolation was pretty good but I didn't really try them out in a noisy environment. As for bass, it's there but it definitely wasn't booming. All in all, a solid budget friendly option.

Anker's customer service is pretty good too

Off reputation or have you actually tried their new stuff?

I have actually tried their new stuff. I like the color choices that they implemented in the notification shade, and that's about it. Although saying this, I have never used a S8 or Note 8 for an extended period of time

Samsung's UI/UX has gotten insanely better looking compared to what it was. My beef is the performance, I have a Galaxy S7 edge and after a month of owning it I noticed it randomly lags and hiccups/stutters.

I still have it to this day and some days it's fast and fluid and others it's just plain annoying, this is how all Samsung phones have been for me and most people I know. A buddy at work has a s8+ and he experiences the same thing.

Samsung needs to seriously focus on fixing the issue or my next phone will be something else even know I love their phones

Back
Top Bottom