Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This google event looks so generic .. just show us the phone already

My payment plan for my phone is halfway on the 11th and I’m getting tempted on the lgv30 but I was so set on the note 8 .. I hope this pixel phone doesn’t wow me three choices is much harder than 2

Mini looks legit. Might grab a few off Google Express for $25 and put em around the crib

This google event looks so generic .. just show us the phone already

My payment plan for my phone is halfway on the 11th and I’m getting tempted on the lgv30 but I was so set on the note 8 .. I hope this pixel phone doesn’t wow me three choices is much harder than 2
Same predicament except replace note 8 with iPhone 8. So far, I'm favoring the LG V30, but I think the Pixel XL 2 might be the wiser decision, while the iPhone 8 is the "safe bet".

Home Max
2017google-1525.jpg

2017google-1533.jpg

2017google-1515.jpg

"20x louder than standard Google Home"

2017google-1544.jpg

2017google-1546.jpg

$400 Tho

Last edited:
They said that their "friends from Verizon" are there... :frown:

I wonder why they're pushing YouTube Music with these speakers and not Google Play Music.

Same predicament except replace note 8 with iPhone 8. So far, I'm favoring the LG V30, but I think the Pixel XL 2 might be the wiser decision, while the iPhone 8 is the "safe bet".
I think Apple is pulling a robbery based on the iPhone 8 it’s the same phone that’s been out since the 6 but slap a glass screen on the back for what ? To make it slightly different .I get the new specs and all that but atleast design a new silhouette . I’m on an iPhone 7 Plus came from the note7 and I’ve been waiting to get rid of this phone for the longest but my wife got me an iwatch to prolong my stay a little longer smh

I thought Google already announced it was them or Verizon again. At least I saw the headline on Reddit today

Did google not realize that bezels on the screen are outdated haha wth is up with that atrocious bezel on that laptop

My guess is because they're selling it as a convertible that can be used in tablet mode.

The auto tether is an awesome feature.

Google Home Max looks awesome, but that's a steep price. The Home Mini's are intriguing, but can I only connect it to a Chromecast speaker or any bluetooth speaker?

This Pixelbook looks dope... I'm liking the pen a lot. This price is going to be bonkers, though.

As much as I like Chromebooks there's no way I'd shell out $1k for it. I'd top out around $800 or so.

I want one just as a simple laptop for handling business. If Lightroom/Photoshop mobile apps could work on it full resolution it could be more valuable

Back
Top Bottom