• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can hop on an early deal them you won't have to pay full price. Everyone keeps saying don't pay a rack for the note 8, well after the trade in promo, I'm only paying 624 over 2 years. I can legit say that this beast can hold me for 2 years.

I considered rocking it without a case.......... Nah.

Man ain't nobody really paying full retail for an android phone.

Note 8s are selling brand new for 750 all day

Yup. My S8+ came out to about 440 after Chicago taxes after me and my brother did the buy 1 get 1 free deal, and my 'free' (once I send back my 6P with the atrocious battery) Pixel XL just shipped.

I'm thinking the Ultra Pixel is just the Pixel 2 XL images and someone being clever. Maybe mocking the iPhone X

Google with the product placement on Will & Grace.

vlcsnap-2017-09-28-23h31m01s782.png

vlcsnap-2017-09-28-23h42m32s627.png

This vid has given me the strength to hold out a little longer to get them V30 deals. Real n_____s don't take selfies so I really dgaf about the front facing camera. My Samsung phone strike lives another year.

This vid has given me the strength to hold out a little longer to get them V30 deals. Real n_____s don't take selfies so I really dgaf about the front facing camera. My Samsung phone strike lives another year.

Same here, don't even FaceTime with my girl, let alone take selfies. She takes that with her phone, while for me, it's a waste of space.

Back
Top Bottom