• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm fighting the urge. Only thing preventing me is that I really like my XL and I'd rather keep it

Anyway to stop the top pull down menu that shows the button grid from going down while the phones locked on note 8?

DLJsZPxXkAAVGn1.jpg:large

So much for bezeless huh?

Looks like a V30 to me, and I'm 100% fine with that

Retiring this 6p man. Ish is just wylin on me for the longest. Turning off at like 40 percent. The lag is wild crazy now Smh

I pulled the trigger on the 8+ but I knew I should have waited to see what the new pixel looked like b. Shhhiiid

Huawei Mate 10
DLCzCT9XUAE3Gac.0.jpg
Nice design, I still like metal backs. The strip going across the camera sensor is slick. Huawei is going to make some noise with this and I'm glad they're making great strides with their Kirin chip, Qualcomm needs a competitor since TI and intel threw in the towel.

I'm hoping to get a refresh on my Pixel XL to the XL 2 since I'm in a test program as a Google Expert at Best Buy (only 1 of 10 in the company).

We got a Pixel XL and a Google Home but I'm just trying to avoid paying for a new phone.

Apparently we get one for free for preordering a pixel. I don't really use voice assistants, but it would be cool to try

I'd be using it more as a Bluetooth speaker than for the assistant. Looks like the plug won't be able to be detached so a nice stationary smart speaker would be nice

Nice^.

If that Pixel has a good DAC and a wide-angled camera, I'll buy it over the V30 based on android support alone.

Same reason I stopped using screen protectors. screeI also don't like the way they feel compared to the actual glass of the screen

Back
Top Bottom