• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung pay has all types of points and games and stuff like that. I never take that stuff seriously. they have a 'spin the wheel' game to win a speaker. it costs 60 points to play. I played twice. insert crying Jordan face.

it's kinda lame bc they basically decide if you win.
I just placed the card on the off-screen. chances are I won't be on my phone when I'm ab to pay for something.

it's kinda lame bc they basically decide if you win.
I just placed the card on the off-screen. chances are I won't be on my phone when I'm ab to pay for something.

I hear you

I love Samsung pay and use it alot but when I have a bunch of stuff in my hand I have to unlock my phone and make sure I get pay up then get the card I want. That can be annoying especially when my S7 edge lags. It is an awesome app though, all my cards are supported and the rewards are awesome

I'll be ordering the XL2. 3 years of OS updates is crucial, and I love the performance of the Nexus-Pixel lines. Add a good camera, largest battery in a flagship out right now, and Google's customer service and I have no issue dropping the money for it.
this new Pixel is gonna get updates for 3 years? I remember someone in here saying that the OG Pixel will only get updates for 2 years

Apparently Google promised 3 years of updates. So that's awesome news.

Last edited by a moderator:
He ain't gonna have the phone for three years lettuce b cereal :lol:

We consumers in here y'all
comeon.png

gucci3.png

speak for yourself, I've had my G2 for 4 years now and I'm currently using a Nexus 5 temporarily

I'm thinking about switching back over to the dark side again, last time was in 2014 now I'm thinking about getting an iphone 8. I've had s7edge,v20,s8, I'm kinda burnt out honestly so I'll probably rock with iphone for the next 6 months or so. The only things I'll probaby truly miss is samsung pay and the fact you can download "movies" from certain x sites easily.

I find it pretty annoying that LG doesn't include earbuds with the US V30. Doesn't make sense to me that they'd tout the Quad DAC but not include something that utilizes it. DAC aside, Samsung and Apple include earbuds. LG is playing in that price range, so it seems reasonable they included accessories would be comparable.

Pixel 2 comes with a decent sized caveat that may or may not be that big of a deal
https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/05/google-photos-pixel-2-limit/

"With Pixel 2 you get free, unlimited original-quality storage for photos and videos uploaded through the end of 2020, and free, unlimited high-quality storage for photos uploaded afterwards. After 2020, there is no change to the photos you took before 2020 and you will always have access to those in original quality.

This is new for this year. We know that people tend to change their phone every 2-3 years so for Pixel 2, we are offering storage in line with that."

Back
Top Bottom