• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was wondering what happened to that app, haven't heard about it in a long time.

Allo just recently released web based messaging so you can still send messages on your desktop. Allo could easily be the app that does it but like somebody said above the other manfacturers have their own messaging apps and it'd take some serious negotiating to come to an agreement

still miss my note 7...

me too bro :weeps

Anybody here mess with any custom roms/kernels for the Pixel? Thinking of flashing elementalx to see if it improves battery life.

Warning to anyone that's on vzw that's taking advantage of monthly phone discount promo: if you're late on your bill, there's something in the fine print that says you'll forfeit your promo. My boy said it happened to him and his bill went up.

Verizon already screwed me out of my corporate discount. It was covered under the 18gb plan but they eliminated that and replaced it with Unlimited which my company doesn't support

I'm still getting my corporate discount from a company that I've been gone from since 2012 on AT&T lol

I'm still getting my corporate discount from a company that I've been gone from since 2012 on AT&T lol

Not anymore

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Warning to anyone that's on vzw that's taking advantage of monthly phone discount promo: if you're late on your bill, there's something in the fine print that says you'll forfeit your promo. My boy said it happened to him and his bill went up.
Autopay ftw. Cant forfeit my 18%

Not employee discounts, the discounts they apply to sale promos, like 50% off a certain phone by applying a credit each month.

Does anyone have the note 8? I've been going strong with my iphone 8 for a week now but what hit me today was when I was checking out at Kroger apple pay doesn't work on the terminals. I was so hurt inside that I had to pay with my debit card which kinda sucked.

Man, according to UPS my V30 won't be here until Monday. Coincidentally, that's also when my case comes in so it works out I suppose.

So I'm kind of sick of my S7 edge. It has the pink line going down the screen and at times the lag is unbearable when I need to do something quick.

I love the pixel 2 XL but will miss the wireless charging and for some reason the bezels on the side kind of annoy me.

The note 8 is awesome but every Samsung I've had eventually gets lag. I also like the v30 but never owned a non Nexus lg so not sure.

Either way the prices of these new flagship phone are outrageous

Finally got my Note 8 about an hour ago. Thing feels so good in hand compared to my Note 5. That $300 store credit came in handy.

Copped the Gear S3 watch, a case, template glass protector, and 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones with it. Not to mention it covered the taxes for the phone.

The gear S3 is fully compatible with other androids, yea? I want to finally cop to compliment the V30.

Back
Top Bottom