• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I Googled it and it seems like I'm not the only one saying this. Guess I'll just use the stylus more

Man, still waiting on my V30 to get here.

Browsing r/lgv30 and it seems like LG messed up again. It can hardly be found in stores and people who pre-ordered (like myself) still haven't gotten the phone.

On the plus side it seems like reviews are very positive except for the front-facing camera and some banding/uneven brightness with the POLED. Hope I don't have to deal with exchanges or anything like that.

V30 finally came in. The silver is pretty sleek in person. I'm a fan.
20171016_103208.jpg
20171016_103232.jpg

Just played with the v30, not too impressed. I expected a more premium feel. It was much lighter than I expected. Personally I prefer my phones with a little weight on them.

That pixel xl 2 looks clean as a mfer though. I already know the camera is a beast.

Just played with the v30, not too impressed. I expected a more premium feel. It was much lighter than I expected. Personally I prefer my phones with a little weight on them.

That pixel xl 2 looks clean as a mfer though. I already know the camera is a beast.

I get what you mean about the weight. The box felt extremely light. I watched some videos and I think it's similar to weight in the Galaxy S8 but obviously it's bigger. I prefer a little heft to my phones as well, but I throw a case on and the balance is all good.

Really confused why anyone would buy from manufacturers known to not push security updates to their devices.

Once you place a call, there's an effect on the background that changes colors. Might just be the note series.

Oohhh. I think I had that on my S8. Might've went away when I switched to a different l theme, maybe give that a shot.

The Face Unlock on this V30 is OD quick. I had to turn on swipe to unlock after face is recognized because I kept accidentally unlocking it when checking the time or something.

anybody here order that pixel 2 xl? i want mine already and the google home :lol:

I did and it's supposed to ship Oct 24-25 :frown:, feels like an eternity. Gonna be even longer for the home mini offer to come in

Can't believe how wack the pixel 2 looks compared to the xl 2. They did that on purpose.

Yes sir, I feel the same way about iMessage. Those green bubbles have to be that whack shade of green on purpose

I did and it's supposed to ship Oct 24-25 :frown:::, feels like an eternity. Gonna be even longer for the home mini offer to come in

Yes sir, I feel the same way about iMessage. Those green bubbles have to be that whack shade of green on purpose

They got imessage? They can't have imessage can they :lol:

Oh nvm you're just making a comparison

I haven't really done much with the camera so I need to explore it a little more. That live focus seems mad dope.

Rocking the Pixel 2 launcher, I like the new shortcut features when holding the app icon . :smokin

I need to get used to the search bar being at the bottom of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom