Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the colorful screen that I'm talking about
20171016_200119.jpg

If it can't be changed, oh well.

Decided to give bixby a try. I heard some pretty cool stuff about it. Too bad you can't change the wake word.

Bixby > siri and it's not even close.. you can tell Bixby to do whatever the hell you want and it will do it ... turn on Wi-Fi, download an app etc

That’s what up. They should just have official stores in key locations around the world.

Gonna buy the $50 google home for my good friend b-day. Might as well go to the pop up shop. Good thing I live in nyc.

I’m using the iPhone 6 I’m up on fence on which phone I should upgrade to iPhone x or the pixel xl 2. Buying unlocked.

Also who’s on the prepaid wave?

I was using mango mobile but thier data plan is weak sauce. Now I’m using ultra mobile which okay but I got finesse by thier customer service telling me bull crap lies about 4G Lte and them switching to 3G network when you use up all the 4GB of lte.

Any recommendations on prepaid plan ?

My only complaint with my Note 8 is the screen sensitivity issues I'm having. I have to press hard for it to respond sometimes.

Phone is a beast though. I love it

I think he means that no imessage is a bad thing.

If I had to pick something that I don't like, it'll have to be the size. Joint is very tall, and the case makes it wider. But in many instances the big screen is a plus, so it's give and take.

Live focus is clean.

Yea, you can't put no bulky case on this thing. I'm using a wallet case myself and a tempered glass screen protector.

That’s what up. They should just have official stores in key locations around the world.

Gonna buy the $50 google home for my good friend b-day. Might as well go to the pop up shop. Good thing I live in nyc.

I’m using the iPhone 6 I’m up on fence on which phone I should upgrade to iPhone x or the pixel xl 2. Buying unlocked.

Also who’s on the prepaid wave?

I was using mango mobile but thier data plan is weak sauce. Now I’m using ultra mobile which okay but I got finesse by thier customer service telling me bull crap lies about 4G Lte and them switching to 3G network when you use up all the 4GB of lte.

Any recommendations on prepaid plan ?

Just get TMobile unlimited $75

I got a wallet case on my Note 8, works really good. Only complaint I have is I can't use the camera with it folded back

This V30 battery life is crazy good. I was getting ≈4 hrs SOT on my Galaxy S8 with almost identical settings.

Capture+_2017-10-17-19-00-33.png

Capture+_2017-10-17-19-00-51.png

I've got a wallet case as well, reserved for suit jacket pockets. It's too bulky for my pants pocket.
Got a standard case on it now and waiting on a slimmer, carbon fiber one. All 3 were $17 combined. Carriers have lost their minds selling cases for over 20.

Back
Top Bottom