• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ZTE Axon M looks like if Nintendo made a sleek HD version of Nintendo 3DS... I wouldn't cop tho

ZTE-Axon-M-1-600x401.jpg

dims.jpg

I ment it sucks not having imessage to send videos and pictures.. and the battery life is pretty bad I can almost compare it to my iPhone 7 plus... I still have not gone a full day without having to charge it

20171017_231342.jpg

For my case I went with this one.. things a beauty with it .. takes nothing away from the phone.. my wife said "you're really not going to get a case with your thousand dollar phone " little did she know ...
I even dropped it with the case on my second day and thought it was game over.. but thing was perfect still no indication of damage or even a scratch ..
As far as screen protector goes I tried three different tempered glass they all suck .. no matter what you will lose sensitivity and 90 percent of the cases will lift it off the screen so don't even bother.. I hear there is one good one with a full adhesive but it was back ordered on Amazon I forgot the name.. I went with a wet application screen protector and it's new great so far

I ment it sucks not having imessage to send videos and pictures.. and the battery life is pretty bad I can almost compare it to my iPhone 7 plus... I still have not gone a full day without having to charge it
You must have a dud. I can get 6 hours SOT easily

You must have a dud. I can get 6 hours SOT easily
I use this heavy as my personal computer/ipad... it's my only daily driver... I don't have a desktop or tablets so I do all my work stuff on this emails, appointments , work schedule , videos , web , pix etc.. would that be the reason why ?

Btw just finessed the heck out of samsung... I cropped out and typed in a previous date on my invoice/receipt to be eligible for the camera or sd card and wireless charging option and it worked..

20171017_231342.jpg

For my case I went with this one.. things a beauty with it .. takes nothing away from the phone.. my wife said "you're really not going to get a case with your thousand dollar phone " little did she know ...
I even dropped it with the case on my second day and thought it was game over.. but thing was perfect still no indication of damage or even a scratch ..
As far as screen protector goes I tried three different tempered glass they all suck .. no matter what you will lose sensitivity and 90 percent of the cases will lift it off the screen so don't even bother.. I hear there is one good one with a full adhesive but it was back ordered on Amazon I forgot the name.. I went with a wet application screen protector and it's new great so far

Whitestone dome

Gonna buy the $50 google home for my good friend b-day. Might as well go to the pop up shop. Good thing I live in nyc.

If you have Google Express in your area supposedly you are able to get the mini for $25 from walmart

Copped. Not as a phone, but just off the modding possibilities.

I'm interested in seeing what somebody can do with this piece of crap. It looks like something you get if you can upgrade it

Finally see the light with Samsung Internet. Being able to move the text editor out of the way when I highlight text is :pimp: also doesn't crash or only show half when I open the NT emojis like Chrome

If you have Google Express in your area supposedly you are able to get the mini for $25 from walmart

Oh really? I can get two on for me and my friend basically.

You got any more info on this. I use to work for Google Express but in nyc. There really isn’t a Walmart in nyc. So how would this deal work?

That Samsung wireless charging pad is infinitely better than the previous models. Looks/feels better with the soft leather-like touch and is more efficient when you place it down; the older ones had to have the phone in a certain sweet-spot. I love how you can change it from flat to standing.

Back
Top Bottom