Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the OG Pixel XL? HOW???

Step 1: Enroll in the Beta program and install the OTA that is pushed to your device.
Step 2: The device will reboot, Immediately after the Google Logo Shows the screen will go black and reboot again. IMMEDIATELY Hold Volume Down + Power to boot into the bootloader
Step 3: Enter recovery mode. You should see that recovery mode is now version 8.1.0. If this is NOT the version displayed, start over.
Step 4: Enter sideload mode and sideload the 8.1.0 OTA Zip.
Step 5: Allow everything to complete as normal. (No error! but the progress of the update process will be a little different than normal, just ignore it and let it do its thing).
Step 6: Your device will reboot several times, and then boot into the OS. Congratulations, you now have v8.1.0.

rooting it is a whole diff story lol

Does anyone with the Note 8 know if I can have the Always On Display work more like the Ambient display where it only turns on if I lift the phone or a notification comes in? I like the Always On, but I'd rather it be more like a "Often On" :lol:

Placed my order for the s8+ from best buy. Down to $20 from $31. I'm happy, now I just need to get a case for it.

Seriously considering on picking up the essential phone. I'm hoping it goes lower for Black Friday

You can get the note 8 on swappa.com for like 600-700 in good or mint condition.

I'm tempted but I don't want a big phone this time around.

Does anyone with the Note 8 know if I can have the Always On Display work more like the Ambient display where it only turns on if I lift the phone or a notification comes in? I like the Always On, but I'd rather it be more like a "Often On" :lol:
If the sensor is covered it will turn off. Like if it's face down.

What I meant was not having that Band 71 thing. Phones gonna be obsolete based on that from what I read.

What I meant was not having that Band 71 thing. Phones gonna be obsolete based on that from what I read.

Seems silly since none of the new phones released aside from the V30 don't have it. And how often are you in remote rural areas which is what the Band 71 is for anyway?

I'm more concerned about the fact that I don't have service in more than 50% of the building where I work. They stopped charging us for the wifi but I still can't mms or group text at work as a result of no bars.

I'm more concerned about the fact that I don't have service in more than 50% of the building where I work. They stopped charging us for the wifi but I still can't mms or group text at work as a result of no bars.

Your job charged for WiFi?

Thats+not+even+funny+or+delivering+justice+its+just+being+_daddfaab1b513c0d386434da432a99d8.jpg

It was being provided by AT&T, they were charging 9.99 a month to use it but now it's free cause the firm worked out a deal.

I thought The S8 Active had band 71

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom