• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me just voice my displeasure that Sammy brought the Deep Sea Blue Note 8 to the US but only on 2 carriers.

Does anyone know how to turn off the group media messages message that pops up every time you open a group text?

Ordered the Essential phone from Sprint with their lease deal they got going on. Hoping to go 2 for 2 with the slickdeals loopholes :smokin

Canceled my Essential order, folks on Slickdeals went HAM and it was placed on back order til December. Look like Sprint is re-locking these phones too. :rofl:

Canceled my Essential order, folks on Slickdeals went HAM and it was placed on back order til December. Look like Sprint is re-locking these phones too. :rofl:

I went to order 1 Wednesday night but there was an error during the credit check and prompted to call or go into the store. Glad it didn't go through now

I went to order 1 Wednesday night but there was an error during the credit check and prompted to call or go into the store. Glad it didn't go through now

Sucks, wanted to do a store pick up but my whole area was out of stock. I got lucky last year with the Moto Z Droid from Best Buy for $120, was hoping to get lucky again.

can someone School me on these rich communication settings on the note 8? What exactly is it?

If you're still curious, it's a more recent communication standard that will hopefully fully replace SMS/MMS sooner than later and makes a lot of things that people like about iMessage available more widely.

Not a big deal to people already accustomed to messagers and stuff but it'll bring a lot of that to the stock text app instead of people needing to look elsewhere/get their folks to mess with whichever app they like.

Right now I think it lets people on the same carrier with RCS-enabled phones do all of that read receipt, no message limit, typing notification, gif sending stuff with one another. The execution isn't quite there still but with a little more ironing and inter-carrier functionality inevitably being introduced, we'll finally be able to text like it's 2014 :lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Communication_Services

Last edited:
bgr.com/2017/11/21/best-black-friday-smartphone-deals-verizon-t-mobile-att-sprint/

>You end up paying for both devices through the Equipment Installment Plan, which spreads out the full cost over 24 months. The second device is then reimbursed through a prepaid MasterCard for the full value of the second iPhone, which should be sent to you within two months. After you’ve got the MasterCard, you can cancel the line you added, or even pay off both devices in full and jump ship to a different carrier altogether.

Anyone have any experience with doing this? Could I take that mastercard and just pay one of the balances off also? Would this void any of the deals I already have on my plan

Stuck between the S8 Plus, S8 Active and the Note 8 at the moment. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom