• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. I'm admittedly having second thoughts cause I flat out switch phones way too much but if I do pull the trigger it'll be for the Note 8

Just some personal anecdotes with experience :lol: I put it on my list for my mom to get for Christmas, but think I'm gonna cop one today from BB

Yea get one its very useful device especially for music and casting things on YouTube. You'll be very impressed with the deep level general questions you can ask the Google home mini and it will respond with useful information.

The Google home max is legit not for the average consumer though. I was at the Google store in NYC a few weeks back.

049C0F28-5480-47BF-BA1F-9CF1361ADB69.jpeg

Something that Google isn't not known well for for audio but they hit the ball park with this device. $400 bucks is a grip but if your into music and got the money go for it. Won't be disappointed.

Yea get one its very useful device especially for music and casting things on YouTube. You'll be very impressed with the deep level general questions you can ask the Google home mini and it will respond with useful information.

The Google home max is legit not for the average consumer though. I was at the Google store in NYC a few weeks back.

049C0F28-5480-47BF-BA1F-9CF1361ADB69.jpeg

Something that Google isn't not known well for for audio but they hit the ball park with this device. $400 bucks is a grip but if your into music and got the money go for it. Won't be disappointed.

Appreciate that. Imma go ahead and pick up the mini and get the second one at Christmas. I'd like that max but I gotta pay that amount for an exam in a couple months :lol:

I also have a home mini. got it about 3 weeks ago or so. I can help also if you have any other questions. I love mine

What do you use yours for mainly? You keep it in one room?

Yeah I keep it in one room, and mainly use it for music every day. im not an audio snob and just like having a cheap speaker that sounds clear. I don't have any other mobile speaker, yeah bass is lacking but I couldn't care less. it sounds good enough for me and gets plenty loud at max volume. other than that, I'll set alarms with my voice, traffic, weather. It's nothing life changing, but is slightly more convenient checking stuff like that rather than having to open your phone and do it. Music is forsure the best part of it for me, being able to link spotify, play music, etc and start up any song/album you want on demand with your voice.

I grabbed a mini also, Walmart had a package deal with the Harmony hub, curious to see how it works with AndroidTV

BRAHHH. I JUST got the Note 8 a couple hours ago and this thing is already giving me issues. damn thing keeps freezing. I just did my 2nd factory reset in like 2 hours. anyone else had this issue with the Note or am I just unlucky enough to get stuck with a bad one? :smh:

BRAHHH. I JUST got the Note 8 a couple hours ago and this thing is already giving me issues. damn thing keeps freezing. I just did my 2nd factory reset in like 2 hours. anyone else had this issue with the Note or am I just unlucky enough to get stuck with a bad one? :smh:
sounds like they gave you a pixel xl 2 haha

jokes aside just return it and show them... you have 14 days

Man best buy had so many Google home mini. My friend got me the coral red joint off of Google shopping store. Can't wait to set it up.

Allegedly it failed bc the phone was reset before he tried it. It was a very uncomfortable moment nonetheless. I hear people raving over the face recognition though.
That notch is hideous; I still can't get over it. Can't believe they let that fly.

Back
Top Bottom