• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time I use my car charger this happens and I can't charge my phone for hours.
Screenshot_20180120-195154.jpg
Dawg get a new car charger :rofl:

I just copped a cord today that's the crazy thing. An anker cord. The plug part is an Aukey

For anyone who tracks their macros, I just got a free year of MFP premium for linking the app to my S3 Gear. That's dope af! Samsung in the clutchhhh...I mean I had a cracked APK but now I can get updated and STILL have premium

got damn it, Pixel 2 went back to regular price on the Play Store

I was hoping it would get another $50 price drop for President's Day next month since my b-day is just 2 days after
g6Q1c6I.png

Pixel 2 is very clean. I was in vzw today playing around with devices. S8 would be perfect for me if it had an s pen. V30 is aite but lg should stick to prepaid and flourish there. It's been over for them.

Pixel 2 is very clean. I was in vzw today playing around with devices. S8 would be perfect for me if it had an s pen. V30 is aite but lg should stick to prepaid and flourish there. It's been over for them.
I ended up getting the S8+ instead of the V30 because Sprint didn't carry the Navy color. I like the V30's form factor more(the S8 curve is a little too extreme for me) and the fingerprint reader is on a spot that makes sense and plus the wide-angled camera does wonders for photos. Not to mention reviews mentioned it is better optimized than the S8 so it runs faster and I believe the battery is considered better. I would say the V30 is in the same league as the S8 and is actually better in more aspects in my opinion. The S8+ has been great so far except for a few stutters here and there, but I love it.

so mini review on my oneplus 5t after a week. haven't really been playing around with it, just normal daily driver type stuff.
pros is the dash charging, it's super quick. like reviews say I think it's faster than QC. Con of it is I had a bunch of QC bricks and powerbanks I can't fully use anymore, also can't use generic type C cables. I bought a pack off amazon and tried em all and wouldn't dash charge even with the right brick.
Face unlock is super quick, same thing with the fingerprint sensor. I use both, my dominant hand for the fingerprint unlock and face unlock for my off hand.
Haven't really played around with the camera, just random ig stories/food pics here and there. The ig app has been crashing a lot though, not sure what it is but other 5t users have been experiencing the same. Hopefully this latest update fixes that.
Battery life is great, definitely lasts the whole day for me even after using it for twitch, youtube, google play music streaming, ig. Don't have to worry about plugging it in at night and having it die on me.

Swappa.com is a better option than ebay for selling phones in this climate?

I would say so, as far as getting the best legit deal without hassle. Though I have bought something there (swappa) and never received it. But Swappa took care of it.

Though I have bought something there (swappa) and never received it. But Swappa took care of it.

dang really what was the item and do you know the seller name. So i can avoid that person. I brought stuff on swappa before with little to no hassle(knocks on wood) and got lucky on good decent prices on items, that i wanted.

Never had a problem with swappa, I've only bought 3 phones using it, however I've heard/read folks have had problems with it.

Never had a problem with swappa, I've only brought 3 phones using it, however I've heard/read folks have had problems with it.

the only small problem i had is when i brought a series 2 apple watch, the seller forgot to unpair his icloud account from the watch, but he sent me the info to unpair. I already had fixed it before he sent it to me, but still if your gonna sell something like apple watch on phone make sure you wipe your data/restore to factory settings before selling it.

luckily the apple watch had a few months of apple care warranty on it, the watch started act up and i got it replaced with a brand new one. coming in the mail today. :pimp:

dang really what was the item and do you know the seller name. So i can avoid that person. I brought stuff on swappa before with little to no hassle(knocks on wood) and got lucky on good decent prices on items, that i wanted.

Cant remember his name, it was maybe a year or so ago. It was just an iPhone SE that I had planned on using whenever I did overseas work trips. The iPhone 6 used previously had crapped out. It was one of the sellers that always had multiple items, and from LA I believe. Needless to say I think they got the boot and Swappa got my money back. But I have bought other items without issue.

Eh I'm not looking to scam anyone. Just sell this phone and hopefully my broken MacBook.

I'm having a hard time finding a good screen protector for my S8+. One was too big for my case, the next one was case friendly but didn't adhere to the edges so dirt got under the sides, and the current one has the raised edge problem again. Maybe I should go for the those liquid adhesive ones that you can set in with UV. All in all, this curved screen is becoming a nuisance.

I'm having a hard time finding a good screen protector for my S8+. One was too big for my case, the next one was case friendly but didn't adhere to the edges so dirt got under the sides, and the current one has the raised edge problem again. Maybe I should go for the those liquid adhesive ones that you can set in with UV. All in all, this curved screen is becoming a nuisance.

I'm still looking for a privacy screen for my Note 8...:smh::frown:

Right now I have a case friend Tech Armour Tempered-glass protector. Day 2 and there's already lint on the sides since the curved edges don't adhere to the S8+'s edges.

Back
Top Bottom