• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being able to make GIFs is :pimp: but too bad I can't send most of the ones I make -__-.

It also doesn't help that I don’t get great service in my room.

Oh iMessage :smh:

That is the only thing.

Last edited:
YouTube note 8 tips and tricks and watch the first 2 videos. Both have good stuff. Some stuff I knew of some I didn't know at all. Got my joint looking like a computer.

Screenshot_20180131-021001.jpg

I usually do those mini windows with the calculator and YouTube apps (I recommend iYTBP, it gives you the option to make the app black and has background play even if you're not a Red subscriber. Been using it for over a month and have only had extremely minor bugs) while I'm using Chrome.

Phone has been really fun to use. I plan on only keeping it for a year just because Samsung x AT&T make for an extremely trash software support combo long-term, but I know it'll be hard to let it go.

My phone started doing something weird Wi-Fi is turning on by itself and it's very annoying. I tinkered with some settings, hopefully they work.

Idk if anyone uses cash app, but sign up using my referral and we both get $5.

cash.me/app/MTCFDLL

Last edited:
Anyone got any Chromebook tips and tricks? Purchased Samsung Chromebook Pro today was on sale at bestbuy one day sale

I have original iPad Pro 9.7 but I mean it just feels like a tablet to me and I can’t really do the stuff I needed to do for school, maybe my school sucks cause it doesn’t support iOS 11.2 only 11 lol.

What are you looking to do with it? I've used a Chromebook as my primary computer for a few years now, but I also don't need it for work and I'm not in school so it's pretty straight forward for me. 99% of what I use a computer for, I can use my Chromebook or some sort of web app.

I was thinking of getting that hp x2 2 in 1 but that mug is hella small. Not a bad deal at 250 tho.

Last edited:
Anyone got any Chromebook tips and tricks? Purchased Samsung Chromebook Pro today was on sale at bestbuy one day sale

I have original iPad Pro 9.7 but I mean it just feels like a tablet to me and I can’t really do the stuff I needed to do for school, maybe my school sucks cause it doesn’t support iOS 11.2 only 11 lol.
I heard nowadays you can stream games via Nvidia if you want to game.

What are you looking to do with it? I've used a Chromebook as my primary computer for a few years now, but I also don't need it for work and I'm not in school so it's pretty straight forward for me. 99% of what I use a computer for, I can use my Chromebook or some sort of web app.

Mostly stuff to do “it” related things, Online labs right now that I can’t do on my iPad to get a “it” cert... also maybe run Linux on it, or see what I can run on it..that’s basically it along with regular browsing...if I need Microsoft office my 9.7 has it free so I can PowerPoint, word and all that from there... if I can edit small videos that would be great too.

The It teacher said he does all his work from a Chromebook, that was a big reason of me getting one and the price wasn’t too bad.

If im getting a chromebook im getting the one from google the pixel chromebook, just wished it came in a darker color.

I currently use 2008 macbook pro, which i boot windows 7 on it and mainly use chrome for all major tasks. OSX stopped working on my macbook(partition is corrupted)

i definitely need a computer but man i really wished that chromebook pixel came in black or dark gray.

chrome is very clutch. Just download a bunch of extensions and you'll be good to go.

If im getting a chromebook im getting the one from google the pixel chromebook, just wished it came in a darker color.

I currently use 2008 macbook pro, which i boot windows 7 on it and mainly use chrome for all major tasks. OSX stopped working on my macbook(partition is corrupted)

i definitely need a computer but man i really wished that chromebook pixel came in black or dark gray.

chrome is very clutch. Just download a bunch of extensions and you'll be good to go.

Cool can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Pixel nice if I could afford it without blinking i would. 480 for the Best Buy exclusive 64gb pro today I figured why not as long as it does what I need and it comes with the stylus built in so let’s see how that works for quick notes, I never bought the iPad pencil 100$ plus 90$ keyboard seemed overboard.

Cool can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Pixel nice if I could afford it without blinking i would. 480 for the Best Buy exclusive 64gb pro today I figured why not as long as it does what I need and it comes with the stylus built in so let’s see how that works for quick notes, I never bought the iPad pencil 100$ plus 90$ keyboard seemed overboard.

but you a billionaire?
Apple pencil is legit if i had a ipad pro i'll buy it cause i like the fact its super accurate than any other pencil/stylus on the market.

Mostly stuff to do “it” related things, Online labs right now that I can’t do on my iPad to get a “it” cert... also maybe run Linux on it, or see what I can run on it..that’s basically it along with regular browsing...if I need Microsoft office my 9.7 has it free so I can PowerPoint, word and all that from there... if I can edit small videos that would be great too.

The It teacher said he does all his work from a Chromebook, that was a big reason of me getting one and the price wasn’t too bad.

Oh cool, if your teacher uses it then that's what I was concerned about.. maybe it wouldn't be functional for school. I came from using a Linux machine so that was a big part of me getting a Chromebook, I installed a dual boot right away but never used it after I got it set up. I just realized I never needed to be in Linux anymore and chrome did majority of what I needed. I've had mine 4 years and it's running the exact same way as it did day 1. I'm looking to replace it just because the 11 inch screen is not ideal and the new Asus Flip looks really good. Being able to run Android apps and the touchscreen is just icing on the cake.

If money wasn't an issue I'd get the Pixel, but that's way too much for a Chromebook.

Lemme get that Pro for the lowski

Back
Top Bottom