Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180126_200336.jpg

Solid car mount. Metal plate attaches to the inside of the case. 27 after tax, way better than the joint I had.

20180126_200336.jpg

Solid car mount. Metal plate attaches to the inside of the case. 27 after tax, way better than the joint I had.

I love these things

My Galaxy S7 edge doesn't even need a case to use it because of the wireless charging coils are magnetic. I only paid 7 for mine on Amazon

I've been meaning to get a car mount of some kind, I don't know what will work best because the layout of my dash/ac vents/cd player are all pretty compact.

I only hate vent mounts because...If I'm blowing heat I have to block the vent so my phone doesn't explode.

But the ones that fit on the dash blocks the view, so I opted out.

I've been meaning to get a car mount of some kind, I don't know what will work best because the layout of my dash/ac vents/cd player are all pretty compact.

I only hate vent mounts because...If I'm blowing heat I have to block the vent so my phone doesn't explode.

But the ones that fit on the dash blocks the view, so I opted out.

CD traytmounts >>>>>

This is the mount i have. I love it.
Screenshot_20180128-234842.png

I bought the MPOW mount too, works great. But if you have a knob under the cd player mount, it won't work.

Gray is cool but I always roll with the black joints. Not gonna lie though, that coral blue note 7 had my attention a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom