• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still get 7hr screen on time with the Z Play but not 10+ hr like when I first got it back in 1.5 years ago. If I add the battery mod it gets 2 days easily tho... Idk if I can go back to regular battery life phones (4-5hrs OST).

Hopefully Motorola puts a big battery back for the 2018 Z Play

my s8 runs decent. apps crash rarely but it does lag sometimes.. going back to apple when they release new phones this year.

Note 8 running smoothly. Samsung finally added back the ability to sync music playlist to their watches. It was dumb when they removed it.

Fell asleep with YouTube on and got significantly better SOT. Must be something with stabdvy/idling that messes with my battery life. Guess I gotta do that reset. Good thing I'm stuck at home all day.

Screenshot_20180321-140401_Settings.jpg

anyone messing with the essential phone? its like 450 at bestbuy. its been updated a bit from what i'm reading. wanted to see what the NT android squad thoughts are...any users? good phone now for the $? or still a pass? :nerd:

anyone messing with the essential phone? its like 450 at bestbuy. its been updated a bit from what i'm reading. wanted to see what the NT android squad thoughts are...any users? good phone now for the $? or still a pass? :nerd:

It's a good phone IMO

The initial reviews were basically negative because the price and the camera. People downloaded the pixel cam app and noticed a big difference.

I want to get a discounted Galaxy S8. But don't know how or where to look. I have an existing plan with AT&T if it matters. Any help will be appreciated.

Kinda surprised my standby time was good today. My s8 lasted a whole 8 hours at work only down 70 percent when I left. Didn't really use my phone except for tinder during my lunch break and some Instagram on the bathroom lol

Don't really want the S9, been settling since the Pixel 2 XL is mad expensive, hopefully the OP6 isn't expensive and totes some solid specs

Back
Top Bottom