• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried wrapping my head about dude's opinion for a second and threw the towel in :lol:

To each their own obviously, but the iPhone 4 was the last impressively advanced phone? What?

I'm probably copping the Note 9, my 8 has had screen burn in for a while now.

1080P, OIS, finger-print reader, NFC, 4G LTE, Stereo Speakers, AMOLED, fast-charging, etc....you just take these things for granted.

All i meant was the iphone 4 is what buried flip phones for good as it was pretty much the first legit smart phone with the features everybody wanted.
It was a lot more impressive than phones of the previous generation. No phone since has really broken away from the past generation in a memorable way like it did.

Im certainly not saying its specs are better than more modern phones.

I'm probably copping the Note 9, my 8 has had screen burn in for a while now.

Mine too. When I called Samsung, they said to take it to the Samsung guy at my local Best Buy. Haven't been able to get off to go yet though. My year warranty will be up in October so I need to go.

Mine too. When I called Samsung, they said to take it to the Samsung guy at my local Best Buy. Haven't been able to get off to go yet though. My year warranty will be up in October so I need to go.
Damn really, I guess I got lucky since my screen shows no burn-in with my S8+. But, now that I've closely looked at it. It doesn't have some uniformity issue. BTW, do you guys have your screen at a 100% or keep it on for extended periods?

Damn really, I guess I got lucky since my screen shows no burn-in with my S8+. But, now that I've closely looked at it. It doesn't have some uniformity issue. BTW, do you guys have your screen at a 100% or keep it on for extended periods?

I have auto brightness, and usually keep it as low as I can. I keep AOD on if that counts :lol:

All i meant was the iphone 4 is what buried flip phones for good as it was pretty much the first legit smart phone with the features everybody wanted.
It was a lot more impressive than phones of the previous generation. No phone since has really broken away from the past generation in a memorable way like it did.

Im certainly not saying its specs are better than more modern phones.
All of what your saying is totally WRONG!!
Please stop your embarrassing yourself.
1FE07F5E-39BD-4E47-8B90-B90847AE4475.gif

I wouldn't hold your breath, it could be several years before it is fully implemented
Yikes. I may really have to go back to iPhone then. At some point not being included in group chats and having pics not show up becomes annoying. A phones primary purpose to communicate and this can't do it optimally.

I checked the enhancements in Pie, and like the last few versions most of the changes are under the hood. I miss the days of ice cream sandwich and lollipop when the new Android versions came with big UI/Design changes

Just copped a S8+ off the bay. Need a case before i start using it heavy. Upgraded from the Note 4 which started having lagging issues and resetting randomly

$450 of the Note 9 if you reserve via Samsung

*trade in eligible phones

Back
Top Bottom