• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently upgraded from the OG Moto Z play to the Z3 Play. Also copped the speaker mod... :pimp:

PSX_20180801_135819.jpg

Got it from Swappa for below retail. Saved a little over a $100

Attachments

• PSX_20180801_135819.jpg
    PSX_20180801_135819.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 1
I thought about posting the pixel 3 leaks in here but they were so ugly I couldn't do it

Thread been mad slow lately. Haven't even hear much about note 9.

S9 is just S8 pt II. Note 9 is just Note 8 pt II. Pixel 3 is uglyyy and probably gonna be way overpriced just as the Pixel 2 was/is.

My S7 Edge is chugging along. It's looking like the S10 is gonna be the next move for me.

I love my One Plus 6

I don't prefer the rear finger print sensor, the haptic feedback sucks, and the speakers could be louder.. But those are my only complaints and they're honestly not that big of a deal. The face u lock works well so that helps, I'm almost always connected to a Bluetooth speaker for audio, and haptic would be nice but I just turned it off

Lightning fast, good screen, camera was greatly improved, with gestures and removing the on screen buttons the screen immersive, good build quality, alert slider, headphone jack, and a great value. Can't complain and I'm glad I upgraded.

It feels like the only thing to really look forward to on the Android front for the rest of the year is the full rollout of Android P/what they build around that.

I'll probably upgrade from my Note8 to the 9 in December or January just because I'm on installments. There's no point in spending the full $950 AT&T charges when I can hop on up after half of that.

Otherwise, this is the best phone I've ever owned and I'd gladly run with it for 3 years like I did my Note 4 (RIP |l)

I love my One Plus 6

I don't prefer the rear finger print sensor, the haptic feedback sucks, and the speakers could be louder.. But those are my only complaints and they're honestly not that big of a deal. The face u lock works well so that helps, I'm almost always connected to a Bluetooth speaker for audio, and haptic would be nice but I just turned it off

Lightning fast, good screen, camera was greatly improved, with gestures and removing the on screen buttons the screen immersive, good build quality, alert slider, headphone jack, and a great value. Can't complain and I'm glad I upgraded.
Share all the same sentiments and complaints. Haptic probably the most annoying thing, but thats because the iPhone which I came from was very good. Otherwise zero complaints thus far. Camera can be better, but I am hoping with the new pixel comes a proper port of GCam that has seemed to help the older OnePlus's.

I did get the bullets wireless as well and really like them. Only thing is when I work out and do things like pushups/situps/pullups the neck wire gets in the way. The powerbeats that I have are only earbuds and wire, makes it much easier to do all types of workouts.

thats not a bad thing nothing worth copping from samsung since the s8..... since thats the phone i currently have now with no option to get rid of it due to verizon 2 year contract of buying the phone from them smh... my next cop will be the s10 hopefully no bezels on the screen and they keep everything else like waterproof and headphone jack... if the camera and storage is a lot better that would be perfect

thats not a bad thing nothing worth copping from samsung since the s8..... since thats the phone i currently have now with no option to get rid of it due to verizon 2 year contract of buying the phone from them smh... my next cop will be the s10 hopefully no bezels on the screen and they keep everything else like waterproof and headphone jack... if the camera and storage is a lot better that would be perfect

how much better do u want the cameras to be? feasibly how much more impressive can they get while retaining a less than 10mm overall thickness?

I owe 280 on this Note 8 and there isn't anything coming out that even kinda makes me want to add another 700 bucks of debt for an incrementally better phone.

Not sure if official images already dropped of the Note 9 but i just peeped in a IG story. Pretty much what we expected it to look like

Attachments

• 20180803_074201.jpg
    20180803_074201.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 16
This is one phone apple will need to answer back with the iPhone X plus. It just can’t be a big screen. Gotta have functionality as well. Which will win me over.

Plays the waiting game.

Has anyone been using the web client for texting? Kinda curious to hear how well it's working and if there's any bugs/issues so far with it

Back
Top Bottom