• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does ATT do any trade ins like that? My Note 8 is in perfect condition. Would I be able to trade it in for 9 even though it's not all paid off?

Does ATT do any trade ins like that? My Note 8 is in perfect condition. Would I be able to trade it in for 9 even though it's not all paid off?

You're able to select a carrier on the form or directly from Samsung so I believe so not sure exactly how it will work though. Probably have to wait until Thursday.

Just got off the phone with At&t. I am eligible for trade in upgrade. She flat out said I can walk in with my 8 trade it in for a 9 and walk out. Unfortunately she didn't have it in her system when the Note 9 would be available through ATT.

Update. Apparently my phone is one more installment from being paid. Just gonna pay it off. Upgrade to the 9 and keep the 8 as a back up or sell it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
Pixel 3 XL Leaks
Looks Like I'll be good with my Panda for another year and more. Especially if its pretty much all but confirmed to still have 4GB of RAM.
Much like Apple tries to tell you how your phone should look, it seems like Google is trying to tell people how much power their phones should have
Also in the leaks are images of what looks like a bundled pair of wired USB-C headphones that Google might include in the box with the Pixel 3 line. Back when the Pixel 2 first launched, there was considerable evidence that Google was working on a wired version of its Pixel Bud headphones to ship with the phone. There was even an early packaging design that had a slot for the headphones, and it outright mentioned them in the manual.

Instead, Google only included a USB-C to 3.5mm dongle, much to the frustration of users who had to deal with the incredibly poor offerings of USB-C headphones on the market. If the leak is to be believed, the Pixel 3 won’t force users to deal with that issue again.
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...ak-production-hardware-wired-usb-c-pixel-buds
Screen_Shot_2018_08_08_at_10.03.47_AM.1533733803.png

IMG_20180808_123629_893.jpg

IMG_20180808_123632_280.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_08_at_10.05.52_AM.png

You pics don't work.
That notch is horrible!!!!!! Worse notch I've seen and I don't mind the notch design but this is straight up ugly.

CCBE6959-C015-4114-B2D7-310C1F6B99F2.jpeg

Being sensitive about someones opinion about a phone, to the point of being outwardly rude, is pretty embarassing in its own right.
I get what your saying. Dont mean to quote this specifically but your saying it's like the huge leap between the ps1 and ps2.

I'm hoping that Google comes out with the Pixel Ultra. Maybe they are keeping that one under wraps until the October 4th release.

that pixel looks trash... they somehow bit off the apple design but made it worse with the bottom bezel... good job :lol:

4000 mah battery
128 GB version
512 GB version
Bluetooth S-Pen

Coral blue, lavender purple, black, orange colors

Seems like an instant cop

Last edited:
4000 mah battery
128 GB version
512 GB version
Bluetooth S-Pen

Coral blue, lavender purple, black, orange colors

Seems like an instant cop

It's a dope looking phone and a nice upgrade from the 8 IMO. Using the S-Pen to take pics or from presentations is a dope feature.

Reactions: MVP
Interesting features on the 9,still riding with the 8 though. Did they say if the 9 would have on screen fingerprint reading?

Back
Top Bottom